Rough price guide for a 2010 Renault Clio rs200 cup trophee (mk3)

Gerome

Hi, 

I'm just curious what the current market is like for a low millage 2010  mk3 Clio rs200 cup trophee? 

I have the opportunity to purchase a low millage example, which has been owned by the same owner since new. We're just not sure what is a fair price - it's from an immediate family member so we want it to be a reasonable price  from both sides.. 

Some details;

Approx. 56k on the clock. Includes all the trophee features including recaro bucket seats etc. One previous mature female owner, who had owned it from new. Gear box has none of the tell take syncro issues mentioned in some posts). Timing belt was done roughly 3 years ago (roughly 10k ago). Car paint and interior seems fair for a car of its age.. . 

Any feedback is appreciated. 

Cheers, 

Haha yeah the black one, we've all seen it and talked about it. The price on it looks very sharp!

I see it's now sold so congrats if you! Otherwise bad luck

Edited by lachlan8
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gerome said:

Hi, 

I'm just curious what the current market is like for a low millage 2010  mk3 Clio rs200 cup trophee? 

Buy it! At 14K it's a good buy even with the flaws. Paint's easliy fixed if you choose to. It's getting hard to find the low klm examples now.

Yep, the black one.  Money hasn't changed hands yet but 14k was the asking price, which when I heard thought  sounded good. Car had the roof and back resprayed a year or so ago, so it looks much better than it had. Cool, well looks like I'm buying a car! 

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, Gerome said:

Cheers, all the positive feedback is reassuring me it's a good purchase. 

We were talking about it on the FB Clio 3 chat the other night. 

Yes it was a really good price. Even before Covid that is still a good purchase.

Congrats and welcome to OzRS.

She bought it new from Peter Warren Renault back in 2010/2011. I know because she was looking for a new car following a lacklustre experience with a Peugot 207gt so I suggested the Renault. 

• Like 2

On 10/06/2021 at 11:30 AM, Gerome said:

She bought it new from Peter Warren Renault back in 2010/2011. I know because she was looking for a new car following a lacklustre experience with a Peugot 207gt so I suggested the Renault. 

Any idea what car she is looking to upgrade to?? No worries if she did not say 😄