Hello from Switzerland

RSCenterArnoSamimi

Hey everybody

My name is Arno and i come from Switzerland.

An australian customer of mine has made me aware of this forum.

Privately I have been Renault (Sport) cars for 25 years, but i worked professionally always on the brands of the Volkswagen Group. As technician (all VW brands) and later as workshop manager (Porsche).

Today i have my own company and i produce my own high performance coilovers (especially for Renault Sport, but also for all other vehicle brands) and sell them worldwide.

I'm also a freelance racing mechanic in a Porsche Supercup racing team. The perfect complement to my products.

This year i'm the chef mechanic of the racing car of the young australian Porsche junior driver Matt Campbell.

My whole story is easy to read here:

https://www.rscenter.ch/en/rscenter/history/

Regards

Arno

Edited by RSCenterArnoSamimi
  • Like 8

Welcome! Great to see an 'international flavour' happening on our forum. Would be great to hear more of your Renault RS exploits and products you have or are developing in relation to them. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys for your welcome! :D
When I once find a little bit time, (i'm in English not as fast as in German, so that takes a while :shock:),  I will click through this Forum.
Because I'm interested in what is going on in Down Under about Renault Sport...

9 hours ago, cairnsy said:

Welcome! Great to see an 'international flavour' happening on our forum. Would be great to hear more of your Renault RS exploits and products you have or are developing in relation to them. 

if I know exactly where I can introduce my projects here, I do that gladly.
And where can I show my products?
I think I may publish this only under commercial?

9 hours ago, tripleturbo said:

Welcome to the forums. I have known about your company from the turborenault forum. Your coilovers look very nice and of high quality.

Ah nice! The renault internet world is small. 8)
Thanks! And they drive as well as they look like... :D

8 hours ago, DOOOOK said:

Hi and welcome Arno!

Good to see you join this great forum.

I'm looking forward to my delivery.

Hi Yuri
Yes, your australian forum looks very cool. So many Renault people with cool models here.. Great!

A few parts (4pcs.) of your RSC Suspensions Öhlins Upgrade Pro Kit are now at the anodizing.
When I come back from Mexico (the last Porsche Supercup race from this season, simultaneously with the F1 Grand Prix) the week after next,
the kit will be ready to ship
and will leave the house.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Puppa said:

Welcome Arno.

If you want someone to test a set out on Australian roads feel free to sent a set my way :D

As you can imagine, many people ask for test kits. :D
But unfortunately I must deceive you. My customers don't have to test anything anymore.
They can order, install, drive, enjoy...
8)
But if you want, you can read the customer feedbacks 8):
https://www.rscenter.ch/en/products/rsc-coilovers/customerfeedbacks/

• Like 2

Welcome Arno, some very nice suspension kit on your website. Really nice to see some proper serious alternatives to the generic KWs, Bilsteins, etc, that are on offer.

• Like 1

Welcome! Is this Arno of the famous youtube videos? I recognise the cars on your website!

8 hours ago, ace said:

Welcome Arno, some very nice suspension kit on your website. Really nice to see some proper serious alternatives to the generic KWs, Bilsteins, etc, that are on offer.

Thanks!
It was also a requirement to build better, tailored coilovers, which in the applications and adjustment possibilities leave no wishes open.

1 hour ago, walkie86 said:

Welcome! Is this Arno of the famous youtube videos? I recognise the cars on your website!

Thank you for the welcome!
Yes, that's from my YouTube channel and the videos are mine.
I have unfortunately no longer made videos for a long time. It will be time again...

• Like 1

Hey everybody
My name is Arno and i come from Switzerland.
An australian customer of mine has made me aware of this forum.
Privately I have been Renault (Sport) cars for 25 years, but i worked professionally always on the brands of the Volkswagen Group. As technician (all VW brands) and later as workshop manager (Porsche).
Today i have my own company and i produce my own high performance coilovers (especially for Renault Sport, but also for all other vehicle brands) and sell them worldwide.
I'm also a freelance racing mechanic in a Porsche Supercup racing team. The perfect complement to my products.
This year i'm the chef mechanic of the racing car of the young australian Porsche junior driver Matt Campbell.
My whole story is easy to read here:
https://www.rscenter.ch/en/rscenter/history/
Regards
Arno

Welcome mate [emoji5]
  • Like 2

Welcome! It's great to see a 'new' euro tuner take an interest in the Australian RS scene. Sorry my german is rubbish but we can try in french if you like???

We do have to respect our existing site supporters (commercial section), so feel free to PM me as an admin if you are interested in discussing this.

Otherwise welcome once again!

Thank you for welcome!
Please no French! :shock: Then english is the much better choice! :P

Because of the commercial rubric I like to come back to you.

Where can projects and work of individual conversions be published here?
Ther's a special place, or it comes also in the category of member rides?

Where can projects and work of individual conversions be published here?
Ther's a special place, or it comes also in the category of member rides?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww%252Eozrenaultsport%252Ecom%252Findex%252Ephp%253F%252Fforum%252F41-Commercial&share_sfid=41&share_fid=5329&share_type=sf
Try here

Thanks! But this link goes to the first forum site, if you don't have tapatalk... :o

Regular link please?

8 minutes ago, RSCenterArnoSamimi said:

Thanks!
Ah, you mean the comercial rubric.
But the projects are from my private cars...

Just post in the Members Rides..

If you have a few cars, and since you are a way away, you could just go 'Arnos Swiss Garage' or something like that.

and just fill the ride thread with all your beautiful car shots. I'm sure everyone would like to see.

[Warning: When I go to Europe, I pick up a car in Switzerland from my 'best friends' :) then drive them x,000's of km's all round Euro and drop them back when I'm done :) Swiss friends are great !. I never rent a car in Europe anymore]

Thank you for your help! :headbang:

Yes, you're right, Swiss friends are generous! 8)
But i'm not shure, whether I am meant by it.. (then to lend you one of my cars :shock::D

• Like 1

Thanks! :D

There was no intention at that time, to imitate ken block. :o
I just wanted moving pictures of my vehicles, instead of only pictures in the internet. :headbang:

On Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017 at 10:06 AM, chuckovski said:
On Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017 at 9:45 AM, RSCenterArnoSamimi said:
Thanks!
Ah, you mean the comercial rubric.
But the projects are from my private cars...

Sorry, yes member's ride section

I have now added my projects to each of my cars. Easier than to create new themes each time.

• Like 2