I like this forum

flazare

i have decided i like this forum too . and frank , and especially your 4wd clio . i would sell the evo if that ever comes up for sale .

i often wonder , if toyotas were banned and everyone then drove renaults , would the forum go bad with all those crap drivers joining ?

ps ; i hope you don't mind me saying that i dont like your question mark avatar as its too fururistic and looks like a japanese design .

This is a very good forum with lots of nice people (there are a few bad, not too many).

So if you are thinking of joining you should join up.

Good that you can realise what an awesome forum we share here "Frank".

I think I must be one of the "bad" ones, as I'm sick of you posting up crap.

Never understood how people came up with Calvin pissing on whatever.

I don't remember ever seeing that.

Think Bill would be offended.

Alas.

WOLF

ps: yep, nice forum.

now i think we should run a competition to find out who frank is and where he lives and if he's ever been on a OzRS run with us using someone elses name and car .

i think frank is pretty smart as he engineeeered the AWD clio , which is something no one else has achieved . frank also has a good sense of irony and is politeand measured in his posts unlike most of us here . he has fairly good tech skills so isnt that old .... are there any clues there ?

The admin team have had a bit of a discussion about Frank. We're working on a short list of who we think he is.

We've also done some tracking on the IP addresses he uses and found he's using an offshore proxy to access the forum.

We also have some other cards in play but don't want to alert Frank to them just yet.

The Frank hunt is on!

i think frank is the funniest guy on the forum so i think he's real as i've ever met anyone quite as funny on a run or at the nats . nearly but not quite

long live the frankster !!

Might be Christopher Skase.

you might be right . if your names mispelt and should be '' pixie'' you are in the know there ??

i think frank is the funniest guy on the forum so i think he's real as i've ever met anyone quite as funny on a run or at the nats . nearly but not quite

long live the frankster !!

here is my evidence. I think rob thinks himself funnier than every other OzRSer :wink:

conpiracy theories abound on OzRS........ and obama wasnt killed , he flips burgers with elvis in vegas .

no , its not me but i wish it was .

theres a member called the pigster on another forum who is a female copper who gave us a stern talking to on a run to the pie shop . someone took a secret photo and she joined up . hilarious member and posts !

conpiracy theories abound on OzRS........ and obama wasnt killed , he flips burgers with elvis in vegas .

no , its not me but i wish it was .

theres a member called the pigster on another forum who is a female copper who gave us a stern talking to on a run to the pie shop . someone took a secret photo and she joined up . hilarious member and posts !

Was the pigster ever outed?

Has anyone ever seen the pigster and Frank in the same room?

no pigsters dropped off the scene ... hum ... maybe theyre one and the same

does frank pack heat and arrest people .... ?

Maybe bin liner and frank are one and the same? Frank hasn't been on the forum since last Thursday!

Last visited: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:38 pm

well done dectective bremund .

thats the answer , all the conspiracy theorists are wrong , bin liner wasnt being protected by the pakistani military , he was being protected by renaulsport .

Ok I admit it it's me, I got bored being the loveable lariken and decided to create the META-TROLL a troll so awesome and complex that it can baffle the collective IQ of the (apparently really nice) ozrs forum.

God I'm so proud :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Ok I admit it it's me, I got bored being the loveable lariken and decided to create the META-TROLL a troll so awesome and complex that it can baffle the collective IQ of the (apparently really nice) ozrs forum.

It all makes sense now..! Haha. Had to be someone intelligent and also forum/tech savvy.

By the way remember that idea you had a while ago about advertising via social media and forums? Frank has a mass following, you should have started using him as a marketing tool :)

It all makes sense now..! Haha. Had to be someone intelligent and also forum/tech savvy.

By the way remember that idea you had a while ago about advertising via social media and forums? Frank has a mass following, you should have started using him as a marketing tool :)

Frank is now on hundreds of forums, as a matter of fact they made me a Mod on VW Water Cooled :hyper:

Frank is now on hundreds of forums, as a matter of fact they made me a Mod on VW Water Cooled :hyper:

Bullsh*t! really? mate you and your social experiments. You'll never grow up :booty:

Quite Frankly, I'm not surprised that The Jeffster is behind this...

So by confession you're telling me it was you who f**ked me around with the clio boot ...?

So by confession you're telling me it was you who f**ked me around with the clio boot ...?

:popcorn:

Sorry James, are you saying Frank stuffed you round on the boot? Looks like it was over PMs? Feel free to PM me.

this is not true . we already established bin liner was frank and now we have a conspiracy that its jeffster . BS .

the american imperilalist military complex is behind this all . and trying to take over the french car industry now by trolls and worms and viruses masquerading as members of french loving car forums . [ at least thats what i read on the ''god bless america'' thread and as its on OzRS it MUST be true ]