I like this forum

flazare

Ok I admit it it's me, I got bored being the loveable lariken and decided to create the META-TROLL a troll so awesome and complex that it can baffle the collective IQ of the (apparently really nice) ozrs forum.

God I'm so proud :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

So by confession you're telling me it was you who f**ked me around with the clio boot ...?

Sorry James, are you saying Frank stuffed you round on the boot? Looks like it was over PMs? Feel free to PM me.

Frank requested the boot from me. So i removed it and cleaned it all up for him once we set a price. We set a date which he confirmed then never got back to me on the day, and never mentioned the boot again.

I spend a few solid hours scrubbing the soot out washing everything and polishing as well as removing and transporting it off my clio.

Yeah seriously was upset by it.

And if someone was playing a joke all this time, yeah i can take a joke, but not when it crosses the line like this.

this is not true . we already established bin liner was frank and now we have a conspiracy that its jeffster . BS .

the american imperilalist military complex is behind this all . and trying to take over the french car industry now by trolls and worms and viruses masquerading as members of french loving car forums . [ at least thats what i read on the ''god bless america'' thread and as its on OzRS it MUST be true ]

I call Shenanigans

yep , shenanigans . its NOT jeffster , he just wants to be able to claim he's the funniest guy on OzRS , something the dead bin liner obviously craved ahead of 23 virgins and a suicide vest .

bin liner was the one playing with everyones infidel minds and boots

The net was closing in.

I'd blocked the offshore proxy that Frank uses, to hopefully force Frank to connect by other means. Also setting up some additional logging on the forum to give us a bit more info.

Frank wasn't going to last that much longer.

Anyway looks like Frank gone the way of bin liner.

HARSH

leave frank alone , he's a great member and friend of all here on the forum [ how many of us have started a thread '' i like this forum '' ? ]

let the river flow , unblock the poratl !!!! if it was bin liner , then the open portal will give us access to terrorist threats to avoid

^^ hmmm, the name and CAPS indicates the presence of Chris-172 but the lack of spelling mistakes is throwing me off... A bit like the contrasting grammatical styles of Rob 240 and Frank - despite their shared love of all things Toyota (and Mitsubishi and Honda)...

Well whoever Chris is, he hasn't posted from a overseas proxy rather a nsw.gov.au ip address!!!

Might be posting from a Centrelink office soon then...

hum , yes , bin laden isnt dead., his hobby in the compound was being a troll on forums incl ours .

usa says he's dead . frank disappears then reappears via a nsw govt isp , probably from the villawood detention centre where he escaped to before the us seals raided his compound and claimed he's dead so obama who wasnt born in the usa but in pakistan can claim his head and get reelected . .

i think we have worked it out .... centrelink benefits it will be then .

and its well known that bin liner had a boot footish , hence the boot issue referred to in posts above

and i bet the infidel drives a corolla sportivo and his AWD clio was a gee up . .

Well whoever Chris is, he hasn't posted from a overseas proxy rather a nsw.gov.au ip address!!!

The plot thickens?!? Conspiracy?!?

hmmm.. maybe "Frank" accidentally forgot to change his/her proxy setting on their browser, maybe someone from nsw.gov.au domain all along. Anyone else on OZRS have a nsw.gov.au email address? If this person is smart, they'll also be masking behind the apparent host.

The only other way to get around this anonymous proxy is to write some code at the http server level on the OZRS server and silently query his/her machine for more details (if there are any and if it is correct) ..

A quicker and easier way is for everyone to just drive around all the cities and look for an AWD Clio

When people thought it was Jeffster, no one gave a sh*t what he did to you.

Nope. Discussion as to whether it actually is Jeffster, or he just took credit, is continuing. If it was, a commitment was made - and I think that should be honoured.

Ok I admit it it's me, I got bored being the loveable lariken and decided to create the META-TROLL a troll so awesome and complex that it can baffle the collective IQ of the (apparently really nice) ozrs forum.

God I'm so proud :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

So by confession you're telling me it was you who f**ked me around with the clio boot ...?

Hi Strife, no mate it wasn't me I am just taking the piss about being Frank - I don't have time to scratch let alone be the Meta-troll.

But I am happy to watch the drama unfold :news:

When people thought it was Jeffster, no one gave a sh*t what he did to you.

Nope. Discussion as to whether it actually is Jeffster, or he just took credit, is continuing. If it was, a commitment was made - and I think that should be honoured.

Hmmm ...

I should seriously think twice about what I take credit for :shock:

I'm a bit worried anyone seriously ever thought it was me, I would of been more creative anyway and gone for wet nitrous twin turbo conversion with a 4" inch pump pipe and a blow off valve that played waltzing Matilda.

Anyway, it's more fun to wind up the boys over at the VAG forums, they get so emotional :bitch:

• 1 year later...

I would just like to comment on what a very well behaved forum this is!

Could it be that once you reach the maturity of going French in your automobile selections that the need to flame each other disappears?

It appears that all the jibes that are tossed about are taken in very good humour and with the lightness that they are intended. Well done everyone!