***UPGRADE TAKING PLACE TONIGHT (6/11)***

Dish

Looks AWESOME!!

I too would prefer the avatars on the left, but would get over it eventually :wink:

Read back a page dre - it's known and extatic is working on it :wink:

Griffyn, that's in the quick reply at the bottom of the page yeah??

I can't even select them when I open the separate reply window. I can see them but when I press the appropriate smiley there's no love

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of other things I have noticed (not sure if its been mentioned before).

I just accidentally double clicked on "submit", and it allowed me to double post, where I think the old layout would give you a warning.

The other thing, when I try to edit some text I am typing, I can only select a few letters....so if I want to delete a whole sentence....I can't do it without holding down the shift key, and using the arrows.

But all in all, getting used to the new layout.

Cheers - Dave.

^^ Here is another one....say I want to send dragyn a pm, but I don't click on "PM", I click on "dragyn", right below the avatar. I would expect to be taken to the (dragyn's) profile page, but I just get taken to the top of the "thread"...............thats the best way I can describe it anyways. Its no drama, just an anomoly... :wink:

OK, I see the issue - for some reason the username links to the first post on the current page rather than the member's profile page! Odd indeed - that's one for exstatic to look into...

Thanks for the fault finding peeps - please keep em coming (but hopefully there won't be many more oddities to pick up!)

• 1 month later...
Why do you ask mate?

because since the upgrade it doesnt want to work for me?

i was trying to my my 09 nationals signute prominent but i couldnt work out the colours, i had to dig back into other peoples posts to see the code to work out the red!

actually there was a what car do you have thread in the 2008 nats section with lots of pretty colours