New member - Hi from France ;-)

RSX

Hi guys,

My name is Charles; I live in France, but I very much love Australia.

My appologies if my english is not perfect and if I don't understand every idiom you will use, but I am sure I will spend a good time with you.

As for the car I own, let's say... I own a ZE car (Fluence ZE) !!! But please don't kick me out... I am waiting for my new car (a Megane RS Trophy 275); I should have it in November.

I owned 2 Clio III RS: 1 Clio III RS phase 1 (black) and 1 Clio III RS phase 2 (a special edition called in France 'Ange et Demon'; I believe it was 'Raider' down under - color was stealth grey).

I will post pics of these 2 cars on the forum :wink:

I am now going to leave you guys and spend time reading different topics of the forum :wink:

Cheers

Welcome mate! Your English looks fine to me 8)

Looking forward to pics of the new car! Any pics of the old RSs?

Bonjour,

Bienvenue sur notre forum! Mon nom est Paul et je vis à Tamworth. Je possède une Clio 2008 197 en rouge que j'aime. Je suis très jaloux de ce que vous allez obtenir une Megane RS275 - ils regardent incroyable !! Bienvenue à nouveau!

Sorry - I cheated!! I know a little French, but I am certain your English is better than my French!!! So I got some help from Google to fill in the words I forgot - welcome to our forum!!

Welcome Charles. Be interested to hear what part of Fance you call home and a report on some of the better driving roads you have done. No doubt you are looking forward to the new addition to the RS stable.

We have a saying on the forum you will understand easily though. "Pics or it didn't happen" :nod:

Oups... I said guys instead of mates... I forgot :wink:

First of all, thanks to all of you for all these welcoming messages.

I live not too far from Paris (20 km south).

As far of the circuit I drove on during Renault Sport track days:

- Magny-cours

- Le Mans

- Le Castelet

- Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)

- Val de Vienne (Le Vigeant)

- La Ferte Gaucher

- Les Ecuyers

- Le Mas du Clos

By the way, I came to Australia during 'your' summer in 2012/2013 and spent such a good time. When cruising in the streets I was suprised to see so easily some RS... I am proud of you guys :wink:

In Melbourne, I even saw a red 'Ange et demon' at a dealers'shop.

By the way, I managed to go on Philip Island circuit during my Australian trip... but unfortunately, I did not manage to get in a car ;-(

I will send you separate picture, but, in order to help you wait, I give you my topic on another forum ( :oops: ).

Of course, I understand it might be long to read (moreover it is in French !), but just check the pictures :wink: if you don't want to spend to much time on it :wink:

http://www.cliors-concept.com/t34638-An ... .htm?q=235

(I hope the link will work)

Take all care of yourselves. Cheers,

The Clio has no modification except few stuff like brake pads (Carbone Lorraine RC6 in front), Toyo R888 in GG and RBF 600 brake fluid. On this video, I was following, hummmm... sorry, let me correct, I was trying to follow a Clio completely empty, reprog... A good souvenir

The Clio has no modification except few stuff like brake pads (Carbone Lorraine RC6 in front), Toyo R888 in GG and RBF 600 brake fluid. On this video, I was following, hummmm... sorry, let me correct, I was trying to follow a Clio completely empty, reprog... A good souvenir

I really like the data you have with the video! It is like watching playstation.

(

By the way, I came to Australia during 'your' summer in 2012/2013 and spent such a good time. When cruising in the streets I was suprised to see so easily some RS... I am proud of you guys :wink:

I am not sure if it is true but I have been told that Australia is the biggest market for Renault Sport cars outside of France. I would be a little surprised if this was correct , I could understand outside of Europe. I am sure someone on the forum will know either way.

(

I am not sure if it is true but I have been told that Australia is the biggest market for Renault Sport cars outside of France. I would be a little surprised if this was correct , I could understand outside of Europe. I am sure someone on the forum will know either way.

Just did a search and apparently Australia is the second biggest market (behind France) for the Megane R.S. See the last sentence here.

http://www.drive.com.au/new-car-reviews ... 2z8l2.html

I really like the data you have with the video! It is like watching playstation.

@dessy: I use Harrys' Lap Timer (Harry's GPS suite) on iPhone.

I did not have the RS monitor on the Clio, but it will be in the Megane

@dessy again :wink: : congratulations to all Aussies down there :D

(

Just did a search and apparently Australia is the second biggest market (behind France) for the Megane R.S. See the last sentence here.

http://www.drive.com.au/new-car-reviews ... 2z8l2.html

I thought the UK was the biggest market? I hardly saw any RS' in France.

Welcome RSX!

love the A&Ds. looks great against the snow!

Another fan of france/paris, travelled through paris many times while working in West Africa, such a beautiful city, didn't get to see any more of France unfortunately, except what I saw from the air, but was usually drunk on business class Emirates haha!