• Announcements

• Moosey

2017 ozRS National Event - Entries Now Closed   09/09/17

SAVE THE DATE, people of ozrenaultsport.   The 2017 ozrenaultsport.com National Event will be held over the weekend of November 4-6, based in Southern NSW/ACT. Further details and entry forms are available in the Social Events section - see applicable thread for further details.
    • Moosey

Tapatalk is Back Online!!!   06/10/17

Hi All - Tapatalk is back online! Thanks for all your patience.. It seems a change to the cloud setup for IPB and the current Tapatalk app for IPB are at last compatible, and we are online!!   Cheers, ozRS Admin & Mod Team
Bremund

Site Donations - Thanks

New Forum, new ways to make donation and support the forum. 

In the side bar there is a Donations section (need to go to forum main page).

Alternatively you can buy the OzRenaultSport Supporter 2015 pack from the store.

http://ozrenaultsport.invisionzone.com/index.php?/store/product/2-ozrs-supporter-2015/

You'll get a 2015 logo under your avatar(see mine to the left), plus other features yet to be implemented.

Also coming soon to the store are stickers, cards, plus more!

I have feet?

^^ so for some reason in Tapatalk the donation link goes to a really only post in 2004 regarding feet.  :sicko:

Anyway ... I found the proper link from my PC!  :hyper:

• Like 1

Done!!

Sacrificing a 4pak of Redbull to help manage the best car forum in OZ

:nod:  :hyper:  :headbang:

• Like 2

Done! Top cars. Top people. Good moderation. Lovely for it not to be like whirlpool.

Edited by xx777
  • Like 2

Instant update for the '15 logo. Wow!

Can we do something about the broken IMG link that was the '13 logo presumably?

• Like 2

Nice work on the updates guys. I do spend way too much time here (I'm sure I'm not alone on this). Happy to become a supporter.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks all. Much appreciated :headbang:

Liking the logo, Bremund.

Logo looks so good it convinced me to make a donation last night. Thanks for the effort in updating the sight interface, I am gradually getting my head around the new bits.          :yes:     Wouldn't mind a sticker for the car if available and I can find out how to get it.     :D

Edited by cairnsy

It would be nice to see a lot more 2015 logo's under peoples avatar.

C'mon people...support!!!  :nod:

Done

• Like 1

just made my donation :wink:

Popped a donation in again, let me know when stickers & OzRS cards are available again :)

my old sticker is starting to crack and needs replacing as well

Hey Bremund I used the old address for PayPal and directly transferred without using the given link because it was through Tapatalk.

Please let me know if this is still active or if you have changed the PayPal with the website update, so I can cancel and re divert the payment if needed.

Thanks

Edited by Moosey

Should be fine, Eire.

Done.

I stumbled across this forum/community while i was still looking at buying. i've had my rs clio iv for 6 months now, and frequently find myself scrolling through the forums. i figured it was about time i gave back.

A CityFail train (sigh) - Tangara or better

There are better trains than Tangaras? Haven't caught the train in years and what I could remember were the silver ones, old school retired red rattlers and Tangaras.

• Like 1

There are better trains than Tangaras? Haven't caught the train in years and what I could remember were the silver ones, old school retired red rattlers and Tangaras.

Two more types I think? The millennium train (Olympics era) and the Waratahs (latest one).

Thanks for the quick addition of the supporter label guys!!

This seems to be going great guns. Can admin confirm that this is working better than the old system?

Cheers.

The supporters functionality? Yes it is. Thanks again to all who have tipped in to assist with costs. This will help the forum to remain free for all who participate.

Surely with the drop in fuel prices and the savings per tank of the good stuff we could see a few more donations to the forum. And you even get a deadly little supporter banner on your profile.

Happy to give a donation to those who run the site and provided me with other all sorts of information! :D

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou :)

The supporters functionality? Yes it is. Thanks again to all who have tipped in to assist with costs. This will help the forum to remain free for all who participate.

And ad free. OCAU is having a lot of problems with their ads of late.

• Like 1

Thank you sir.

Thanks peeps!!!!

Just popped in a little donation, waiting on the 2015 logo, thanks to all who run this fine forum.

We'll have a 16 Supporter logo in just a few weeks time. Thanks to all who have 'tipped in' this year