Newbie Hello

Lloyd Clarke

Dear Members,

Hello,

As I write I have yet to collect my brand new 2019 Megane RS Cup Auto in white. I am very excited to be owning my first Renualt. I am very keen to learn more about this product from owners and hope to add my thoughts and feedback over time. I have owned a VW Golf GTD which I enjoyed but never a real sports hatch. It was close and the new Hyundai i30 Fastback N almost had me but, I kept coming back to the Megane after watching many reviews and taking a demo for good drive. Anyhow. Hello, and I'll see you in the Threads.

Safe Roads

Lloyd.

Edited by Lloyd Clarke
  • Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

G'Day Folks,

Dealer called its ready. Rego gets done on Monday. I collect it early Tuesday morn. A nice leasurley drive back from Geelong to the Sth East burbs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lloyd Clarke said:

G'Day Folks,

Dealer called its ready. Rego gets done on Monday. I collect it early Tuesday morn. A nice leasurley drive back from Geelong to the Sth East burbs.

Out of curiosity ............ where will you get your car service?

14 hours ago, Ambrose said:

Out of curiosity ............ where will you get your car service?

I tnink it will be Renault Warrigul they are part of the Barry Bourke Dealership.

• Like 1

Hello Folks, Collected my new car today. Totally smitten. 14 klms at collection and ran up to 262 klms today. 1000 klms will come up pretty quick. Loads to learn with the settings. Fun Fun Fun. I have plans to attend the Renault Round up at Carribean Gardens on Feb 16th. I hope to meet some drivers, share stories and check eacj others cars.

Cheers & Safe Travels.

IMG_1059.jpg

Edited by Lloyd Clarke
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Lloyd Clarke said:

Hello Folks, Collected my new car today. Totally smitten. 14 klms at collection and ran up to 262 klms today. 1000 klms will come up pretty quick. Loads to learn with the settings. Fun Fun Fun. I have plans to attend the Renault Round up at Carribean Gardens on Feb 16th. I hope to meet some drivers, share stories and check eacj others cars.

Cheers & Safe Travels.

Woo ~ Nice!

Thanks for mentioning the Renault Round Up event, I have absolutely no idea (even I live just 10 mins away...)

Look forward to the event.

On 01/01/2020 at 3:32 PM, Moosey said:

Welcome to ozRS! Looking forward to your thoughts on the car once you spend some more time behind the wheel.

Hello Moosey,

3 Days in and I'm lovin it. I will round out the first 1000 klms very soon as I drive heaps up and down to work. Motoring Journo's have knocked the 4Control but I think it works well and the paddle heights are perfect for my smaller hands if you use the 10 to 2 position on the wheel. All the fit and finsish was excellent and the car was presented fabulousley by the dealer. I have had the car detailed inside and out. I chose the Hydro Protektiv product. Time will tell if it lives up to thier claims. More to come as I drive it further and move past the run in phase.

Cheers & Safe Roads all.

Edited by Lloyd Clarke
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...