Hi. Wrong type of French Car

DS3

Evening all.

Have a Citroen DS3 Dsport so don't hold that against me. Had a look at other french forums and the old men in cardigans put me off.

Looking at getting a Megane 265 Cup in the coming months and relegating the DS3 to the missus.

Based in Newcastle.

Previous rides were a Audi S3 and a Golf R.

Well, that went better than expected. Thanks all. I actually really enjoy the ds3. Not many of them around which I like.

My mechanic has a 265 which I've had a drive in. Loved the rawness and immediacy of it. The R was too competent. Actually the least favorite car I've owned. Just a bit boring. Had it remapped so it was quick. But there is more to life than that.

DS3 is good - a real step up from the german stuff [ you've hit the nail - boring ] . you'll love the 265 even more

Welcome !!

+1 on the DS3. I love it. Shame the "Racing" model didn't make it to Aus. I like the C5, C6, DS4 & DS5 too. All very cool looking cars. If I needed a family truckster, I reckon the DS5 would be right up there.

Most of the people on this site are "car guys" and they're a pretty open minded bunch. Not too many car bigots on here. But beware of mentioning T****a.

Tacoma? Whats wrong with mentioning a really bad suburb full of bogans on the NSW Central Coast? :D

Might as well chuck up some pics.

It's a MY12, first registered May 13, picked it up with 9000kms in December 13, just had 20,000km service.

9Gvp0oO8.jpg?0105

Love the dash

7tpC3xW2.jpg

Hi and welcome aboard. We've got our share of old man in cardigan on here too. Rob240 who said hi earlier loves cars with Toyota and Rover engines. :wink:

Cheers,

Trent

^ mods ban :nod: reason . he said t*yota .

:mrgreen:

ps - you forgot the one with the 2.4 frankenhonda with rotrex sc and 400 atw :P:D

Omg you brought a DS3 and came here.

Just kidding, great little car with unique styling!

Definitely agree with RBH58 - if I was to buy a family hauler the DS5 is at the top.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully you'll get a 265! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a test drive in a DS3 for a friend who was thinking about buying ,what a very strange gearbox ,it didn't shift smooth and was just very weird ? ?she brought right or wrong an Alfa Giulitta ! told her to test the Cilo , women!!