New to Renaultsport, new to the forum

nemz

Hi everyone,

I've recently bought a Clio Cup Trophee and I wanted to say quick hello to the fellow enthusiasts. I've been reading up on the car for a long time in the evo magazine from the UK. They ran one as a long term loan and wrote a lot of praise month after month, going as far as ranking it 5th in the evo COTY '09 and in front of a lot of exotica.

I saw one at the local dealership and after a test drive with the dealer (who turned out to be FIR-26T) I knew that this was the car for me.

The car is finished in Alien Green and has SatNav, parking sensors, tints and mats. I've posted a few pics in the garage page if anyone wants to have a look.

I'm interested in participating in social events in the future as well as trackdays after I run the car in.

WELCOME nemz...

As soon as you told me you are considering buying a GTI i had to show you a proper test drive to demonstrate how great the RS range cars are.... Seeing the smile on your face after the test drive said it all...

ONCE again welcome and looking forward in seeing you at the next social event....

Check out the social section and come to Eastern Creek to say hallo on 23rd of FEB...

welcome nemz . great car ! even greater colour !!! awesome choice .

cant wait to see it at the EC meet 23/2 , as joey mentions

Green with envy. Would have had a Clio II in Vertigo green had the dealer been willing to order it :)

Love the yellow pearl that comes through, does it change colour like the Blood Orange (Inferno) and Liquid Yellow?

And, last but not least, Welcome. Hope your stay is long and enjoyable.

Welcome nemz, car looks great. :drool: Very unique colour.

The photo from Stanwell Tops looks very European, could almost be somewhere in the Pyrenees, mist and all.

Looking forward to seeing the car in the flash.

Very well spotted - took the photo on Australia Day. Glad to know others are enjoying the fruits of the national park!

Thanx for the warm welcome everyone and I'll see u at EC in a few weeks

Congrats nemz! Dying to see this colour in the flesh :drool:

Hope you can make it out to EC as I know there'll be some very interested people there!

• 2 weeks later...