New Clio RS Red Bull Owner

mattywall

Hi all,

Been a member of this great forum for a year or so now and have just picked up my first RenaultSport, a 2012 Clio Red Bull. Have wanted one forever. Only had it enough time to drive it home from Sydney to Geelong and can't wait to take it out for a blast in the hills. What a ripper little go-kart.

Cheers guys, great to be a part of the forum.

Matt 

Edited by mattywall
  • Like 12

Cheers for the welcome guys. 

First real decent drive out in the hills today. Man, I love this car. Point and shoot! A lot of members had said it's a motorbike on 4 wheels, and I have to agree. Due for a tyre upgrade soon, some pretty ordinary rubber on at the moment. Cheers team, a few pics from the drive this morning...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_638c.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_638b.jpg

IMG_20191212_105442.jpg

IMG_20191212_104930.jpg

IMG_20191212_104956.jpg

• Like 10

Welcome! I love that colour scheme (when it’s clean - I’m a former owner of a black Trophy R - still undergoing PTSD therapy).

I see you have a TRX850 - what colour scheme? I almost bought a couple over the years but went with Aprilia’s...

On 12/12/2019 at 11:02 PM, hengeli said:

What, no Akra?! I run Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and they're goooood! Quick go source an Akra Evo and thank me later. 

Haha, mate I was thinking I should treat myself to the Akra for Christmas 😆

• Like 1

On 13/12/2019 at 7:29 AM, speedfiend41 said:

Welcome! I love that colour scheme (when it’s clean - I’m a former owner of a black Trophy R - still undergoing PTSD therapy).

I see you have a TRX850 - what colour scheme? I almost bought a couple over the years but went with Aprilia’s...

Mate, tell me about it, what a nightmare! Does look brilliant when clean though. 

TRX is blue with a white frame. It's a great bike mate, heaps of character and great sound with the OVER pipes, which you obviously know all about with the Aprilia's. Ripper line up of vehicles you've got there mate 👍

• Like 1