New Member No car yet

Guest lenny555

Hello all,

Im Lenny from Sydney and im in the market for an RS 250. Current car which is being sold is an Evo 8MR, its amoney pit so it has to go.

Hopefully have the new car in the next week.

Catch Ya

Gday,

Picked up a Grey 250 Cup Trophee, Intake pipe done and an exhaust mod. $24500.

2013-08-06%2014.55.20.jpg

Evo was a money pit. 245 KWatw nice power but always had the next mod on the mind. Mind you already thinking of what to do to the new car.

Photos of megane to come, ill pick it up Tuesday.

welcome Lenny , i too had an Evo [9] and spent a fortune modding it [ 2.3 tomei crate motor , 310 atw on E85 etc etc etc ] , making it less and less friendly to drive .

got a 265 and happy as - sure you will be too . only mod has been a Henk tune recently and thats all that will be done

welcome Lenny , i too had an Evo [9] and spent a fortune modding it [ 2.3 tomei crate motor , 310 atw on E85 etc etc etc ] , making it less and less friendly to drive .

got a 265 and happy as - sure you will be too . only mod has been a Henk tune recently and thats all that will be done

Was the tune worth it Rob? I just missed out on it when he was here but still thinking of getting a chip from him. Is it worth the expense?

So went to see the boys at renotech for a check and fluid change, great guys and service. While there i found out the car has a full exhaust turbo back an intercooler and a piggy back ecu and tune. So less money for me to spend there which is good.

Id like to get it on the dyno to see where its at though. Whats everyones thoughts on power for a 250, comfortably 200wkw?

So went to see the boys at renotech for a check and fluid change, great guys and service. While there i found out the car has a full exhaust turbo back an intercooler and a piggy back ecu and tune. So less money for me to spend there which is good.

Id like to get it on the dyno to see where its at though. Whats everyones thoughts on power for a 250, comfortably 200wkw?

With the wick turned up quite a lot....maybe. :lol:

250 is the designation in Hp at the flywheel, so stock is only 186kw at flywheel so no chance of 200kw atw.

With it being modded I would say its possible maybe even more with after market ECU