Not really a "Noob" .... but.... "Hello" ....

R26DAVE

......Has it really been a year (or more) since I logged in here last ?? Wow, time really flies when you are having fun.

So how's everyone been ? What's news ?

I hear there might be a NSW drive day heading up North in the near future. (Thanks for the tip off AB) Might be a good opportunity to bust the R26 out of the garage where it has been spending most of its time lately. :( I think it's done a couple hundred ks in the last 6 months, and most of them were a bit of a drive day through the Upper Hunter.

I've also got a stack of Renaultsport odds and ends that I should probably try and find a better home for, so I should get organised and get soemthing going in the For Sale section.

If anyone can link me up to the latest thread on the NSW drive day it would be appreciated. I used to know my way around this place....but things are different now.

Cheers - DA\/E :D

Hey DaVe. 17th June early start, brunch at Pokolbin.

See the Social pages and Driving topics if you still have access.

Welcome back from a Newcastle Newbie.

Well, good to see a few familiar Faces still around here !! :) Thanks for the welcome back. 8)

And good to see the Newcastle contingent has grown as well. I probably don't get sighted much in Renaultsport Land, as I have been driving the Octy VRS for the past 6 months. (The heated seats are hard to pass up on those cold mornings as you get older ....hehe)

Nick, woodworking has been limited to building retaining walls and gardens around the house this past year, nothing to report on the cue building scene I'm afraid.

Griff, all the family are well, including the Hounds, two of whom are definite "Seniors" now. (9 and 10 years respectively).

R26 is cleaned and polished .....will the weather be good to us next weekend ...... ??

Welcome back Dave!

Looking forward to catching up next weekend 8)

What's news ?

About 50 new RS250 owners.

Welcome back.

Not to mention all the fabulous CLIO III's as well. :hyper:

What's news ?

About 50 new RS250 owners.

Welcome back.

Not to mention all the fabulous CLIO III's as well. :hyper:

Oh yes, RS200 owners making up the numbers and thinking they are the true purists whilst the 172/182 guys still think anything else is just heavy and diluted :lol:

...whilst the 172/182 guys still think anything else is just heavy and diluted :lol:

Amen to that Brother!

And welcome back Dave 8)