ryan_s found a 182 Cup!

ryan_

G’day all,

I have been lurking on here for while waiting for the right opportunity to pounce on the best pre-loved RS I could find..

So now I am the proud owner of Paulo’s silver 182 Cup which is in really amazing condition (Thanks Paulo!)

The interior still smells new, maybe just because of the new steering wheel?? Safe to say I don’t think Paulo ate too many Macca’s take aways in this baby.

With 52k kms on the clock the car still feels really tight, much better than other examples I have driven in the past.

I am looking forward to putting some more K’s on the car so give us a wave if you see me on the Northern Beaches.. you will hear me coming with the K-Tec SuperSports exhaust anyway!

Hopefully will post some pics in Members Rides if I can find some time to take decent shots!

Cheers

Ryan

Congrats Ryan! Great pick up by all accounts. Hope to see her at a meet soon! 8)

Hope all is well Ryan, and very good purchase indeed.

As i posted on another newbie, maintainence is the key with these little beasts.

Treat her well.

....but still - don't forget the fun.

Cheers,

WOLF