Deleted account?

brendans225

Usually chris answers my pm's within 0.0847 seconds as well, so im assuming his lack of reply might be an indication that he is having difficulties...

or he is uncharacteristically busy...BAHAHAHAHHAH

Yeh he emailed me & said that he is actually doing work! :news:

Usually chris answers my pm's within 0.0847 seconds as well, so im assuming his lack of reply might be an indication that he is having difficulties...

or he is uncharacteristically busy...BAHAHAHAHHAH

Yeh he emailed me & said that he is actually doing work! :news:

ahahaha, i just sms him, but he didn't reply, maybe he is busy........ :shock:

Hi all,

I'm really not sure what has caused the various memberships to have been culled along with their respective posts, but we've lost the following:

ClioF1

bremund

Griffyn

MR PEA

racingroo

rmadrid-182

Euge & Nath got away with just a password issue.

If you have found that your original account has been somehow deleted, please sign up again with "_new" after your username (ie "Dish_new") so that it doesn't cause any possible conflict with your original account, if indeed we manage to recover it. If you have the ability to use another email address for this new account, it could also assist us in elliminating any possible conflict from occuring.

I'm not sure about the others, but the deleting of rmadrid is clearly punishment for overtaking my post count while I was offline.

Actually, I just noticed he was missing, cause I tried to send him a PM last night, and its sitting in my outbox telling me it doesent know who its going to....... :?

Hi all,

I'm really not sure what has caused the various memberships to have been culled along with their respective posts, but we've lost the following:

ClioF1

bremund

Griffyn

MR PEA

racingroo

rmadrid-182

The only common thing I can think of is that it seems the system picked on OZRs's best looking people.. :D

thanks to Brendans225 for posting of my deletion..

Da\/e, I'm only ~2500 posts behind you now, you now can sleep well at night.. you're next goal is to get to the top ten posters :)

@ rmadrid, mate don't worry. I'll donate some of my posts to you. (Help the needy and all that stuff). :D

Actually, to serve me right, I updated my e-mail address and was subsequently locked out of the forum. (just desserts).

Thanks to whomever activated me again....... :mrgreen:

Regards - Dave.

It also seems Rampage (Brett) has been deleted (well, it won't allow him to log in).

Anyone....?

Hi Teki

Brett's account login is: rampage password has been updated to ***********

email address is: ****************

Best. Your friendly OzRS Admin team. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Griffyn's right - not the best thing in an open forum!! If Brett hasn't been informed, can you please get him to email me?

dish_ozrs@internode.on.net

Cheers, Dish.

Ummmm - this forum is open to all. Perhaps not the best place to put those details e. ?

Oops thought that after i logged off and did some payed work :wink: PS Thanks Dish for editing :oops:

Its sorted (i think) Brett has contacted me via email and i must say the new phpbb is rather case sensitive with the new relogging after your 3 attempts have run out.

Best.

e.sport

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty simple with the new software... BUT... we need the original posts to combine them with!

Trouble is that we haven't yet had anyone check the database to see whether they are still lurking in the shadows. My guess is that the data table got corrupted and the posts could not be retrieved as a result. We are waiting for an SQL expert to assist (a colleague of Griffyn's)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all, so I was locked away with the OzRS database and told I couldn't come out until I produced results! Well here they are (just in time so I can go to the NSW Dinner tonight). The following people have all their old posts back:

ClioF1

MR PEA

SiFi

rmadrid-182

Griffyn

racingroo

fasterthanjesus

I haven't changed usernames, thought I'd give you guys a heads up before I do. Once your ready to change username post back here or pm me.

Hello all, so I was locked away with the OzRS database and told I couldn't come out until I produced results! Well here they are (just in time so I can go to the NSW Dinner tonight). The following people have all their old posts back:

ClioF1

MR PEA

SiFi

rmadrid-182

Griffen

racingroo

fasterthanjesus

I haven't changed usernames, thought I'd give you guys a heads up before I do. Once your ready to change username post back here or pm me.

Well done sir!!!!!!!!!!:)

PS its griffyn!

there goes some pf my progression at the post leaderboard, good to have all their knowledgable posts back!

WOOT!

Now all I need back is my powers of moderation and I'm set! :dance:

[i can't access the mod chat or edit posts in the appropriate sections any more :( ]

NOTE TO OTHER USERS:

When you get your previous login back, your CURRENT password will remain attached :wink: