SQL Error

sammy

I just got this a few times when trying to get into the Social Events and Off Topic areas:

Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 127 from storage engine

SELECT t.*, u.username, u.user_id, u2.username as user2, u2.user_id as id2, p.post_username, p2.post_username AS post_username2, p2.post_time FROM phpbb_topics t, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts p, phpbb_posts p2, phpbb_users u2 WHERE t.forum_id = 3 AND t.topic_poster = u.user_id AND p.post_id = t.topic_first_post_id AND p2.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id AND u2.user_id = p2.poster_id AND t.topic_type <> 2 ORDER BY t.topic_type DESC, t.topic_last_post_id DESC LIMIT 0, 50

Line : 327

File : viewforum.php

And I couldn't log in for a while.

I have had that happen a few times over the last couple of days- "server could not be found" or something similar. Even trying just www.ozrenaultsport.com gave the same error. It's happened on two different PCs and on a dial up account and ADSL - so it's not at my end.

x 2. Wouldn't work on work's PC or at home :(

All sorted guys.. The database size was approaching and exceeded our limit of 400mb!

I have been in contact with the host, and its temporarily been increased to get us going again. We have had a little clean up too.

But once V2.0 of the site is launched (hopefully soon), this current skin/database will be deleted, halving our disk space (ie the beta of the new sit is currently hosted within the same size limit).

Thanks for the heads up though.

:)

Sorry about the hiccup guys, PAulD is on the money, when we reach maximum size the databases start playing up.

We are currently running two versions on the site while we test the new forum, once that is finalised (as paul says, hopefully soon!) then we should hopefully see the end of those problems!

Thanks for your patience.

Just as an update, ClioF1's account has somehow been deleted, along with all his posts... if anything else odd is noticed, please let us know.

The Tech Sticky about the sub frame issue has vanished like ITHELIVING mentioned else where - it still exists http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... 132#160132 but isn't listed in the topic index. :?

Yep, our database grew by 60mb in 3 hrs yesterday!! A reminder to all, please only post links to photos of the nationals, or html code where the image is host elsewhere (eg imageshack).

We are looking into the issues currently and will keep on it until everything is ok.

:)

Thanks murcod.... bremund has also disappeared, along with all of his posts... far out :(

what the :!:

if you ran all of clioF1's posts together it would read like a clio tunung and instruction bible!

lets hope we can relocate them (and their posts soon!)

having issues too....sigh!!!

was trying to put notice in sightings... well I guess you will end up here until its fixed so spotted Red 172 on king street which then turned onto Broadway at about 8:20 this morning....

SB .. ..

Guys, an upgrade of the entire site tonight and tomorrow to a fresh new look will hopefully iron out these problems.

Please bear with us. :wink:

Guys, an upgrade of the entire site tonight and tomorrow to a fresh new look will hopefully iron out these problems.

Please bear with us. :wink:

Sweet - can't wait! Good luck with it all 8)

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm, the current skin is a temporary thing, and the new skin will look much more like the previous OZRS skin but more modern!

Thanks for your patience...

PaulD