RSimon

RSimon

3 hours ago, Pokinacha said:

This :)

did you get the correct colour?

No - he didn’t buy flame red 😆😆😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I actually regret not buying a tonic orange but I thought I was too old!! A 57 year old bloke with grey hair doesn’t really suit the image with the colour!! This might be a bit controversial but IMO the liquid yellow doesn’t suit the body shape like it does on the Meg 3 - I am not sure what it is with the colour but quite a few fellow RS owners have said the same thing to me. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, speka said:

I actually regret not buying a tonic orange but I thought I was too old!! A 57 year old bloke with grey hair doesn’t really suit the image with the colour!! This might be a bit controversial but IMO the liquid yellow doesn’t suit the body shape like it does on the Meg 3 - I am not sure what it is with the colour but quite a few fellow RS owners have said the same thing to me. 

Don't regret, honestly if the yellow wasn't what Renault's were known for...the red is my pick if I'm trying to be objective. It's absolutely gorgeous 🥰

Congrats on the purchase, you'll love it.

As to the Meg IV colour debate, Flamme Rouge all the way. Depending on light conditions, there's orange hues which dance around in the sun, a beautiful colour, but I'm biased. My second pick is the Titanium Grey,, I've only ever seen one on the road.

1 hour ago, speka said:

I'm in the same boat, and for the same reasons the orange and LY are a bit too out there for me (according to the wife as well). 

And agree, the LY doesn't suit the IV like it does the III (I owned a 265 in LY and it looked great).

40 minutes ago, SLUGGO33X said:

Congrats on the purchase, you'll love it.

As to the Meg IV colour debate, Flamme Rouge all the way. Depending on light conditions, there's orange hues which dance around in the sun, a beautiful colour, but I'm biased. My second pick is the Titanium Grey,, I've only ever seen one on the road.

Red also my first choice, followed by the grey. Same same....

Black also looks very nice but I've had enough of black cars and trying to keep them clean.

Edited by xeno182

Haha, I find the black looks more aggressive than happy colours like orange or yellow. (Can hear feathers being ruffled)😂

When you look at the black at night with the lights on it looks like something out of the future, I think it adds a touch of class to the car, it doesn’t shout from the rooftops I’m fast, it just is. 

Beauty is subjective and is always in the eye of the beholder. 

Colour wasn’t a concern for me, they all look good IMO. 😝

Besides it harks back to my one true love, those rims where so perfect imo.

74097267-0FC7-4753-AB36-949481BF02C7.thumb.jpeg.a0b71151213814ed458fc4c5b9e27534.jpeg

Edited by RSimon
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

Finally got rid of the previous owners personalised plates.
Went with long euro style and RS 5177. 
5177 is my birthday and I have had it on my previous clio rs.

It was dark putting them on but did it, took a photo and my iPhone and the light shining through gate made for a sick pic!

RSimon

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

Edited by RSimon
  • Like 4