New member. RS 200

Ideo

Hi all.

Thought I'd join up for all the useful info.

We were searching for something like a secondhand Skoda hatch for my wife and I as a runaround. We got messed around by a dishonest seller and had a wasted 5hr round trip. I started looking at other sensible options like the VW Polo and Mazda 2/3. So logically we bought a Renault Clio RS200 Cup Trophy 🤣

Picked it up last month in Sydney. Red. 2014 model. 34,000kms.

Have a 2018 vw passat wagon as a daily, so this is now my fun weekend car.

I've had a Citroen DS3, Audi s3 and Golf R in my car history but this is just next level fun.

Oh. Wanna know the best bit?

I paid $9,500 for it.

20191215_124034.jpg

FB_IMG_1576109082286.jpg

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, matt9999 said:

$9500  the realisation more firmly sets in that if you have a Clio 4, you will be keeping it until it dies.  There are much worse fates out there however - and honestly in my opinion still no comparable alternative available.

Given that there probably won’t be a RSClio5 I suspect the IV will hold its value longer than you might think 

On 11/01/2020 at 10:01 AM, matt9999 said:

$9500  the realisation more firmly sets in that if you have a Clio 4, you will be keeping it until it dies.  There are much worse fates out there however - and honestly in my opinion still no comparable alternative available.

It has hail damage so it was priced well under market value. Market value even with hail damage is 14k. I was in the right place at the right time and got a bargain. 

That should make you feel a little better!

• Like 1