ozRS Shirts **Closed**

If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise

• Shirts
    • Pens, notepads (stationary) etc
    • The eyeshade thingy as suggested by les
    • Other - please specify
    • Not interested - i am a cheap scape and don't wanna pay jack crap for anything

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've paid! Check the sack with the dollar sign on it for my quid....

XL please!!

(I wouldn't have minded yellow as I just bought $150 of blue F1 gear, oh well too late now)

Hahaha j/k

Just bring what u have leftover nx time when we meet up - if you have spares, I will BUY one off ya ! haha

Brendan225,

Same as Les, if you've got some leftover with my size & its still $40, I'll take one off you...

hehehe, i'm only ordering who has paid............that way i don't have to fork out for those who were too lazy to pay on time :mrgreen: .................u can still get one if u want, deadline is today :wink:

well its deadline time........sorry if u didn't pay in time, but that is just the way things are, can't expect me and others to wait around for you forever and me to constantly have to chase u up...........thanks to all those that paid on time, i'll let you all know when the shirts are done :)

Cheers,

Brendan

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know i just got a phone call and the shirts are done :mrgreen: ...........................i''ll be picking them up tonight - anyone going to the drive day wanna meet with me sometime and get the shirts to hand out at the drive day which i can't make?????

cheers,

Brendan

here are some pics of the final product :mrgreen:

people not in NSW please PM your address :mrgreen:

people in Sydney, please tell me how u wanna pick up your shirts (i know a few of you are going to the drive day so i will try and get someone to hand them out then)

The back

DSC00146.jpg

The front

DSC00152.jpg

the front closeup

DSC00145.jpg

cheers,

Brendan

hey mate I thought you were going to leave my shirt with RedFST? Anyway you to meet up, or mail it?

the url looks great on the drak blue, good work :P

i was gonna leave the shirt with redFST but i read u weren't going to the drive day so i didn't give it to him..........did u end up going??

hey mate I thought you were going to leave my shirt with RedFST? Anyway you to meet up, or mail it?

the url looks great on the drak blue, good work :P

i was gonna leave the shirt with redFST but i read u weren't going to the drive day so i didn't give it to him..........did u end up going??

No mate but Steven would of brought it to me, no drama we can do it whenever :P

Thanks for all ur work Brendan. They turned out SWEEEET

A++ :wink:

Cheers Guys, glad u like them :mrgreen:

You will probably have noticed this whitish ring around the lettering - just use a damp cloth to wipe it and it will go away, think it was some powder or something from the printing machine :mrgreen: .................

Also, people not in NSW, i have sent your shirts today via australia post, so u should get them by the end of the week :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Brendan

Brendan, got my shirt today...

swift delivery, excellent shirt!!! thumbs up... will buy again! :)

cheers, Vlad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...