ozRS Shirts **Closed**

If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise

• Shirts
    • Pens, notepads (stationary) etc
    • The eyeshade thingy as suggested by les
    • Other - please specify
    • Not interested - i am a cheap scape and don't wanna pay jack crap for anything

Thanks Dave, George and Trev :D ..............they turned out heaps better than what i thought they would too :D .............for those who have paid me, your shirts are at my house, i will try and send them tomorrow - might have to wait about a week to recieve them as i am using the cheapo delivery method and not express :lol::lol:

perhaps i am being a bit too optimitistic, but a second run of shirts is always available to those who missed out this time :D

Cheers,

Brendan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, thanks Daniel........now only 7 more to go :D ...... (have one mystery buyer :lol: )......................oh, and regarding the sizes people, its a tight fit shirt, so if u like a looser fitting, then go for 1 size bigger than what u normally wear :wink: ......oh and cost is $36, plus a little extra if you need me to post it :wink:

Cheers,

Brendan

The shirts look so good that I'll take one after two days of membership. One medium please!

Thanks,

Huw

They do look good well done again Brendan, i don't want to be a spoiler but maybe we could increase the price by a couple of bucks so that something could go to the site? Just a thought

Cheers,

Trev

Is it tight on Trev?

I've tried it on it's not tight, i'll let you try it when we catch up if you want? I always buy Medium stuff so it should fit if that's what you usaully get mate

Cheers,

Trev

Bring it along next time we meet up :)

Brendan put me down for a medium then.

ok, was thinking of doing another shirt run, so people who are interested please PM me your details by the 13th november so i can confirm the numbers, at the moment i think we are short by a few.....so come on peeps, get your shirts while they're hot :lol: ..............this could possibly be your last chance to get one!

Cheers,

Brendan

Perhaps a translation is necessary, I was wondering " how much is it" ie what do the shirts cost, haven't found a price. Thanks

:lol::lol: ...........hahahaha, i get it now :lol: ...............i thought u were referring back to those pics of that hot french reader when my thread got hijacked for a few days :lol::lol: ...................ok, shirts were $36 when i got the first run done................and should be the same if a second run eventuates....however this may change slightly as people have asked for different colors..........

Thanks,

Brendan

Sorry for the confusion. If you do another run could i please have one in XL. If there is a blue colour that would be my preference, otherwise white is fine. When and how would you like payment?

Hey Knoche..............right i am still trying to gather some more people and waiting for the supplier to get back to me regarding the different colors, i'll let everyone know asap as soon as i get a response :D

Cheers,

Brendan