ozRS Shirts **Closed**

If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise

• Shirts
    • Pens, notepads (stationary) etc
    • The eyeshade thingy as suggested by les
    • Other - please specify
    • Not interested - i am a cheap scape and don't wanna pay jack crap for anything

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, new to the site, I have been trying to hook up merch in Adelaide but no luck, could I please have a blue, X-Large, cheers

Hi Rob,

Just so you know, these are ozrs site shirts and not the actual Renault Sport shirts :wink:

Go to page 13 of this thread for some pics :wink:

Cheers,

Brendan

Just a final reminder that today is the last day :mrgreen:

Not sure what the payment system is but as you are organising it need to make sure you are not out of pocket. That would suggest that we prepay. For mine the best way would be an electronic transfer to a nominated account but if you would prefer a cheque that's just as easy on us tho more work for you.

Hi Everyone, been kinda without a comp in the past few days, so haven't really had time to check the forum, if it wasn't for a steven's PM i probably would have forgotten about this deadline :lol: ............anyways, a few little things to sort out and hopefully i will have everything set in a week or two :) ........so until then, i am willing to take up anymore interested buyers :lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

Holy Crap,

I only just realised this, but how the hell am i going to distribute the shirts since i am currently in Hong Kong :shock::lol::oops: ...............if i orgainise it now, i think i can have the shirts in about 2 weeks, depending on how quickly people pay.............but i won't be back until mid to late feb........unless people are willing to wait..........or someone else is willing to mail the shirts out to non NSW forumners?????..............so, what do u guys think?..........if someone takes over, then it can be done within a matter of a couple of weeks, but if you guys decide to wait, then it may be until end of next month before the shirst are done........

Cheers,

Brendan

Whatever is most convenient. Don't think I'll reduce size in that time (hope I don't increase) and not planning to sell the 172 so happy to wait a few weeks. On the other hand if there is a kind soul and glutton for punishment in Sydney who can mail them out that would be good as well.

Cheers

Name : Size : Preferred Color : Number

Anthony , Medium , Blue , 1

Knoche, Extra Large Blue 1

Paul M XL Blue 1

Aidan (redFST), Small, Blue, 1

Wade, XXL, Blue, 1

Trev, Medium, Blue, 1

Alex, Medium, Blue, 1

Jeffster XL Blue 1 each

LionT, XL, Blue, 1

Huw, Medium, Blue, 1

Reposted because after wearing my other shirt and realising that it was XXL and still small I thought I should change.

Name : Size : Preferred Color : Number

Anthony , Medium , Blue , 1

Knoche, Extra Large Blue 1

Paul M XL Blue 1

Aidan (redFST), Small, Blue, 1

Wade, XXL, Blue, 1

Trev, Medium, Blue, 1

Alex, Medium, Blue, 1

Jeffster XL Blue 1 each

LionT, XL, Blue, 1

Huw, Medium, Blue, 1

Reposted because after wearing my other shirt and realising that it was XXL and still small I thought I should change.

That's not the full list. I im'ed Brendan after that was posted with my request for a Large blue one, several days before his original cut-off date.

No probs, still haven't had a reply from the supplier yet, so any changes are still accepted until payment has been recieved and the orders placed :D

Oh and forgot to mention, teh light blue shirts from memory are normal fit, so your normal size should be fine - i'll confirm this when i have heard back from dru

I PMed Brendan too!

Um, what payment are you talking about Brendan? I haven't paid a thing? Am I supposed to? :?

Payment was meant to be made two days ago Steven :shock:

.............. :lol::lol::lol: ...............hahahaha, just kidding, what i meant was, until i have collected payments from people and paid the supplier, all changes in sizes etc are welcome - but once i pay the supplier, then it will be very difficult to change - i will start collecting payment once i have recieved a reply from the supplier - i emailed him 2 days ago, but still no reply, so might have to email again in a day or two if still no reply.

Cheers,

Brendan

No probs, still haven't had a reply from the supplier yet, so any changes are still accepted until payment has been recieved and the orders placed :D

Oh and forgot to mention, teh light blue shirts from memory are normal fit, so your normal size should be fine - i'll confirm this when i have heard back from dru

So, were the white ones a tight fit or something?

Brendan, how do you feel about getting some cricket / bucket hats with OZRS logos on it ?

Or should I start a new thread ?

why are u asking me? :lol::lol:

I think it is due to the fact you have the relationship with the embroider. :wink: Plus you are just a champion fellow :D

Les I like the first one the most.

I agree with you there !

Brendan ?? Since you are in Hong Kong ... :P

what does being in Hong Kong have to do with anything? :lol: ...............if people want to get these bucket hats, then i can certainly try and organise them - i think it may come time to actually get a high resolution quality ozrs image/logo, that we can use for this kind of merchandising stuff?

oh btw, i still have not had a reply from the supplier of the shirts, maybe he has packed up shop and skipped the country :lol:

p.s. oh and yea, i totally with the part with me being a champion and all :lol::lol::mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

ok, sorry for the delay but everything seems to be back on track - turns out that dru (the supplier) was on holidays and hence my emails were not answered - i hope none of you decide to pull out :lol:

Also, could people please PM me or post their interest again.

Thanks, and sorry

Brendan

OK, i finally got off my lazy ass, and decided to finish this thing once and for all.

I have PM'ed all those who had expressed interest but did not reply to my post................so hopefully i will start collecting payments in the next few days

Here is the final pricing.

$40 per shirt + postage (about 5-7 bucks).........no need for postage if u live in Sydney :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Brendan :mrgreen:

Also,

Anthony made the suggestion of going for a dark blue, navy coloured shirt in order to reflect the new F1 colours, the writing will be in white and orange - i think it is a reasonable suggestion and if all are ok, then i will pursue this color ...........otherwise it will be light blue

Thanks,

Brendan

Also,

Anthony made the suggestion of going for a dark blue, navy coloured shirt in order to reflect the new F1 colours, the writing will be in white and orange - i think it is a reasonable suggestion and if all are ok, then i will pursue this color ...........otherwise it will be light blue

Thanks,

Brendan

Dark Blue sounds better IMO... i'd be up for that 8)

Also, if you wanna PM me your details I can pay as well...

finished PMing all those that replied to my post.................anyone who PM'ed or replied to my post should now have a PM, if they don't could u please PM me

back :lol:

P.S sorry if my PM seems a little weird as it was standardised so i could copy and paste it more easily :lol::mrgreen:

Thanks,

Brendan

Also please provide your shirt size aswell...............these are just normal fitting shirts and not the tight fit like the first lot :wink:

where should we say our size? if here ill start it off

walkie86 - medium