New to Renault

Cedric8o8

Welcome aboard the good ship OzRS! 8)

It's LY... haven't yet seen it in the flesh, but have seen pics since Ced's my big brother :D

Took me a while to get him behind the wheel of an RS, but I didn't need to convince him on the purchase of this one.

Looking forward to catching up very soon to see the car... I mean, see you :wink:

hehehe

Welcome aboard the good ship OzRS! 8)

It's LY... haven't yet seen it in the flesh, but have seen pics since Ced's my big brother :D

Took me a while to get him behind the wheel of an RS, but I didn't need to convince him on the purchase of this one.

Looking forward to catching up very soon to see the car... I mean, see you :wink:

hehehe

Thanks Dish, Looking forward to having some fun with you and Jenny!

Hey Ced!

Welcome to the forum.. congrats on the purchase as well! I am sure we will see her soon! :wink: glad that the smile hasnt stopped - would be hard to stop smiling though :)

ah now I just have to take the leap and get one myself! cant believe there is someone in the family that has one and its not me! what the! haha

Cheers

Jen :)

Hey Ced!

Welcome to the forum.. congrats on the purchase as well! I am sure we will see her soon! :wink: glad that the smile hasnt stopped - would be hard to stop smiling though :)

ah now I just have to take the leap and get one myself! cant believe there is someone in the family that has one and its not me! what the! haha

Cheers

Ha Ha yes one in the family happy to share with you anytime!

Congrats Cedric!

Pics please 8)

Thanks, and its great to get so much welcoming! looking forward to meeting you on a drive day!

taking some pics tomorrow will post soon.

That said Dish is taking the photos.. so ummm that could be a while?? haha :dance::booty:

Only teasing Dish! love you haha

Hey Ced!

Cheers

well looking forward to seeing you in one too!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cedric

I keep seeing you on Penlink in the evenings going the opposite direction :shock: . I nearly always do not go on Penlink if I'm in the 808 and only once was I in my LY808 when I spotted you. I've also spotted you on the Frankston Fwy.

May I suggest you consider trying the Western Port Hwy now and then? It's probably further and slightly out of the way (it is for me) but you know what? It's actually quicker and much more importantly it has several roundabouts and the best bit is between North Rd and Baxter Tooradin Rd.

At the end of a long day of work I figure I owe it to myself to use the 808 as it was meant to. :twisted: The Hwy isn't long enough but hey it's great. Try it. It's heaps better than Penlink which is like bringing a Trophy wife to Maccas :roll: . Just don't do that.