RSF.197 - Newbie in the innerwest

antonyq

G'day guys,

My name's Antony and im from the innerwest Sydney!

I've been searching for a Clio 197/200 for a while now and i think i may have found the right one :D !!!! Its a 2009 r27 in toro red which has been traded into a Sydney ford dealership and the boffins over there have no clue what it is 8) . The only thing is, the log book wasnt stamped past 14,000kms and the car has now travelled 34,000kms. Apparently the owner was an enthusiast so im hoping they've been servicing it

I very nearly bought the car this afternoon after a fantastic test drive but I needed to know more before i signed away.

Here's a few pics, does anyone know more about this car?

cheers guys

8115720484_28c5c272c4.jpg

image by gianlucaq, on Flickr

8115723216_6d3479d17d.jpg

image by gianlucaq, on Flickr

I'd have no hesitations. Get Paul V to give it a once over and a thumbs up :)

@nemz, I've seen the 200 in Perth advertised on gumtree but I thought that would be a very tricky option in terms of trucking it over and transferring the rego to NSW?

The distance to Perth is huge! If it was in qld/Vic I could drive it back

Hahaha very true!! But unfortunately work commitments will get in the way during Uni break.

It's okay though, I've found another r27 on the north shore and I've left the owner a message. Fingers crossed its not sold too!

hey mate, i've got a LY R27 for sale in melbourne, less than half the kms than both the other for sale. this things is totally like new inside and out ! hit me up if your keen and lets see what we can sort out. I sold my last clio 182 cup to a forum member from perth and everything was super easy ! cheers

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... ock&items=[Make]&sort=default

Went to check out another red r27 today!

The kms were a little higher than anticipated but the car overall was very straight! The owner's gonna fix a chip on the windscreen and then we're ready to go!

Can't wait

Congrats mate, what k's are on it?

42,500kms however the servicing manual is very detailed and its never missed a beat.

There's a few stone chips from freeway driving, and one of the wheels had some gutter rash :(

It shouldn't be too difficult to get it back to A1 condition

:D so thrilled

42,500kms however the servicing manual is very detailed and its never missed a beat.

There's a few stone chips from freeway driving, and one of the wheels had some gutter rash :(

It shouldn't be too difficult to get it back to A1 condition

:D so thrilled

That's not to bad at all, as long as its looked after with servicing it will be A1 :).

Once you get the RS bug you won't look back :wink:

Here are the first pics!! Im going to give her a proper clean tomorrow (weather permitting) then take her somewhere nice for some photos. :D

Dat ass!

8149331343_b71f089df8.jpg

image by antonyquerin, on Flickr

Out with the old, in with the new!

8149359842_d9359b8679.jpg

8149327873_6640a35e89.jpg

Can we do a shoot in the bus turning bay at Balmain? Sweet grime and an amazing backdrop could bring the cars out nicely. I'll fire up the BBQ if anyone is keen

Which turning bay? You mean down at Balmain East wharf or near Birchgrove Oval?

• 1 month later...