Hello from sunny England..

Jamie

welcome jamie - we have a few here but not many compared to uk . however , the community here is very keen .

we have our nationals this weekend , driving about 7 hours to get there ! some are driving 10 .

Welcome Jamie.

I had the pleasure of tripping around your country in an Audi A1 for 3 weeks last October and struck it lucky with sunshine most of the time. Nice to visit but wouldn't want to live there, as they say. lollll.

I was amazed at the number of MINIs on the road and also how cheap vehicles are over there, except for your ongoing taxes.

Welcome Jamie - I lived in London for 8yrs and got to see quite a bit of the UK while there, and is where I developed a fondness for the Clios. I'm a member of CS as well, both forums are great little communities. I do miss the UK at times...

I think in many ways the UK is a better place to own a sports car than Australia. Better roads and better drivers to start with.

Welcome Jamie - I lived in London for 8yrs and got to see quite a bit of the UK while there, and is where I developed a fondness for the Clios. I'm a member of CS as well, both forums are great little communities. I do miss the UK at times...

I think in many ways the UK is a better place to own a sports car than Australia. Better roads and better drivers to start with.

completely agree

Just north of Nottingham, presume your in the Uk, yeah?

Holidaying here for a couple of weeks. My wife hails from Canterbury but have cousins who grew up in Worksop.

We've not seen that many RS here so far - esp compared to certain part of Sydney.

Hi Jamie,

We had just had a spot of rain here in Brisbane...lasted all of 30 seconds. Then that damn perfect weather came out again. Sucks to be us i guess.

Anyways, in case i missed it, what is your driving pleasure at the moment, and have we any pics?

All best, and say hello to the lads in Clionet for me. Might have an offer for them.

Cheers,

WOLF

Hi Jamie,

We had just had a spot of rain here in Brisbane...lasted all of 30 seconds. Then that damn perfect weather came out again. Sucks to be us i guess.

Anyways, in case i missed it, what is your driving pleasure at the moment, and have we any pics?

All best, and say hello to the lads in Clionet for me. Might have an offer for them.

Cheers,

WOLF

The weather hasn't been too bad here recently, obviously I doubt it's half as nice as your climate.

I have put pictures of my 172 up in the picture section, along with pictures of my old Williams too.

What sort of offer is this then?

Jamie

I am about 10 miles from Worksop. So not far at all.

Tbh, you don't see that many in the uk. They ain't as rare as they are in OZ though!

Still have only seen a dozen or so, three of which were driving back from Hethel on Sunday. LOL so the count is weighed 2:1 RS/Evora.