New RS250 owner

M87RS

Hi everyone,

I'm a brand new member and owner, I could not be happier.

After being in the market for a new car for a while, it only took one test drive of the Megane RS to convince me to buy my own RS 250 Cup Tropheé with the leather Recaros, Bi-xenon, black diffuser, front and mirror caps, and the AX-I 18" wheels (not a fan of the 19")

I'm driving it from Melbourne to central QLD, where I work, on the 7th of June, I'm sure it is going to be an awesome drive.

Here is a picture.

JPO3q.jpg

Also, I was told by the Barry Bourke guys that my car was used in the upcoming Renault ad, so keep an eye out.

Thanks for reading

Wow. lovely car. Welcome and enjoy.

I drove my Clio from Brisbane to Newcastle in a day and itz a gr8 way to bond. lol.

Welcome M87RS. Wow a red RS in Tieri. U won't stick out much... Haha. I would be booking a trip to Port Douglas in just for the drive up from Cairns. Might want to get ur self a radar detector too. Enjoy mate.

Welcome! HOT CAR!

The ad is already out - google Renault Made For You. Though, it has the 19s unless they've swapped them.

Red is one of my favourite colours, especially with the black inserts!

Hey,

Thank you guys, like I said I couldn't be happier. The red and black looks even better than I thought it would.

Thanks to Teki04 on the heads up for the ad, and I did have the 19s replaced with the 18s, I liked them better.

I'll post pictures and details from my drive up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKu8oAVr99c

Welcome. Fantastic looking car in red, have never seen one in red before!

That add is really good, your car is famous.

Congratulations and welcome aboard!

I must say it's fantastic to see an RS250 in red, because they are very rare! I think you made a good choice opting for the 18's, because they definitely look brilliant with the red!

+1

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to Teki04 on the heads up for the ad, and I did have the 19s replaced with the 18s, I liked them better.

Your car is going to be the most well known 250 soon... it's about to launch on free-to-air TV during some pretty decent shows.

www.youtube.com/renaultaustralia

Red looks amazing in the flesh; definitely my choice of car if I could go back and get one with black inserts (basically, your car!)

I'm yet to see a Red 250 in the flesh too, but I always thought it looked stunning. I have the feeling that the Red = Italian thing could have something to do with the lack of popularity maybe?

Anyway, way to go on the purchase and have an amazing drive :)

Welcome aboard! About time we had someone turn up with a red 250 - they are hawt!! Shame it has left VIC though... QLD's gain however hehe

Yep, that would be my pick from the colour palette if I was to order one, especially with the black accents and black 18s. I especially like how the rear light clusters and foggies blend into the bodywork.

Happy motoring 8)

Congrats on the purchase and welcome aboard mate! And what an awesome feeling it'll be to say to every Tom, Dick and Spiro who sees the ad 'that's my car!' ...'no, it's LITERALLY my car!' Awesome colour!!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk 2