NATIONAL CAPITAL

WINDNUTZ

G'day all from the national capital.

I bought myself a black rs 250cup trophee with all the fruit. Love it.

Stumbled acroos this page and thought I might join. Have never been involed in a forum group before so be gental with me.

I dont no how to put pics on the web so that might take a will

Im interested in cruise days , how do you get invited

Windnutz :D

Welcome! There were about 40 of us out your way not that long ago - shame you joined up a couple of weeks later than you did.

There are some FAQ threads you might want to have a look at for posting pics.

Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the ride 8)

welcome - the 250 is a fantastic car . you will enjoy

you must book into the nats next year . heaps of fun , great company , great drives .

Thanks all for the friendly welcome. Let me no when the next canberra / sydney drive is as would like to come along. Only had it up to 180 kph so far so would like to hit the 200kph sometime soon.

nutz

Thanks all for the friendly welcome. Let me no when the next canberra / sydney drive is as would like to come along. Only had it up to 180 kph so far so would like to hit the 200kph sometime soon.

nutz

Welcome.

An OZRS drive day is the wrong place to be doing that kind of thing.

You're best off testing the size of your 'nutz' on a racetrack. Besides, RS cars are not about top and straight line speed. They're all about what happens between the boring straight bits.

:?

We do have at least one member I'm aware of that is a current serving member of VicPol, please keep your public road headline figures more discreet. On-track exploits, however, are encouraged :D

well thanks for the friendly warning but as no nutz here not intereseted in bunch of pussies.

not a club for me. have fun on the track once in a blue moon guys and grow some balls

well thanks for the friendly warning but as no nutz here not intereseted in bunch of pussies.

not a club for me. have fun on the track once in a blue moon guys and grow some balls

I was going to start by saying no offence ... however, what you have just posted is moronic.

If you are doing that speed on the open roads then i hope the authorities catchup with you and try to talk some sense into you.

In the meantime i just hope the object you will invariably hit when you do lose control at a silly speed is not a car containing others.

Nothing about the size of ones stones in respect to taking a car on the track, its more about learning the limits of the car in a controlled environment.. taking your maggy to 180 or 200 or even 210 on a straight section of road isnt finding the limits of your car...catching and passing a 911 / m3 / Evo on a twisty section of a track knowing your also having more fun than them for a fraction of the price, thats the good stuff. As for the Nuts .. Can guarantee they are of decent size mate, you should see the size of the ones nailed to the trophy!

All the best, see you on the 6 PM news sometime soon.

That's hilarious except that he's going to kill himself and probably somebody else, and even he doesn't kill himself he's going crash and put my insurance premiums up.

This is the problem trying to have a sensible conversation on the governments fixation on road safety via "revenue cameras" and ridiculous speed tolerances that have people spending more time looking at their speedometers than the road. They keep pointing to lunatics who do 200kph of public roads as justification for their actions.