Tapatalk

bnn

G'day admins

i posted a query yesterday on using 'tapatalk' to view/post to OZRS using iphones/smart phones, seems topic 16295 has mysteriously disappeared....? Or has it been removed....? if so, why? i thought it might be relevant given the prolification of the iphone/smartphone and how many people seem to browse sites this way.

Infinitely useful if you are away from a computer and need the ever-useful resource of OZRS or other forums.

Cheers

Ravi

PM Sent. :)

I assume the topic name wasn't "хотите удовольствия, бегом сюда"....?

Almost, except my topic had two "д"'s in the middle.

Thanks Mikee, I was quizzing whether OZRS could be interlinked with the likes of Tapatalk - whilst on the drive day, I noted that probably 90% of attendees had iPhones or smart phones. I think Treza360 intimated that the site he modded was working well with tapatalk (prior the thread getting deleted). I've been using msnet with my iphone and is stacks better than trying to use the safari browser on an iphone.

Food for thought, and a way forward for OZRS (not that it's backwards or anything!)

Cheers and thanks for a great forum!

Ravi

Yep I definitely commented about it. Very mysterious... :P

My guess is that it's just hiding somewhere.

Cheers,

Trent

To give you an example, this morning there are about 50 spam topics in this thread that haven't been approved or dealt with yet.

I suspect the thread is hiding in the circular filing cabinet :wink:

Good stuff. This post was done using it. :)

Cheers,

Trent

Racing is life; anything that happens in between is just waiting. - Steve McQueen

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum. - Unknown

• 1 month later...

I noticed this the other day.

It shows realscott's post there as the most recent but I can see that post anywhere and it's been like that for at least a week. Weird.

I found that was fixed by refreshing the topics on launch.

The 2010 Nats thread doesn't show up the "latest" section with tapatalk. Not sure if this is a setting??

The same thing is happening on my PC using Firefox. EDIT: Was happening, seems to be working OK now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...