Sydney Bound in 16 Days

y0z2a

We leave tomorrow - just sorting out a rook of sh*te at the moment - not much left to do now...

We will probably head to Hobart, as I know someone over there - will let you know. I am from Yarnfield - just outside Eccleshall - small world?

/y0z

used to work at norpak (coop) at raleigh hall eccleshall as a driver ,its a very small world

daft thing about it the mrs had a172 cup when we were there but didnt relise you were local

Eugh.

We've arrived after a monumental trip - 24 hours straight.

Going to chill out today and get back on our feet.

See you soon shandy drinkers. :wink: I am off the pop at the moment as I am not too well - but hope to be back on it soon. :( Its been a very SOBER month!

:)

/y0z

We got up yesterday morning 10AM GMT, Left at 3PM to airport, flew at 8PM - 25.something hour flight via Dubai, and then got in to Apartment at about 8.30 this morning!

We got a bit of sleep but are just going to find a coffee shop!

lol

/y0z

Glad you have arrived safe and sound, takes some vitamins and get lost's of rest first couple of days lots of new microbes for your body to adjust to and WEAR SUN BLOCK, you don't want to look like a pommy lobster :)

My factor 40 is already applied.

Microbes? Its not Burma :wink: Vitamins are on the shopping list.

/y0z

Tell that to the cryptosporidium :)

http://www.sydneywater.com.au/Waterqual ... tyResults/

There are always localised microflora and virus and after 24 hour flight your immune system would be freaked out, so just take it easy for a couple days :)

Welcome mate - glad to hear you both arrived safe and (kinda) well. Dunno if/when I'll be in Sydney next, but if you're ever in Melbourne, let us "Mexicans" know.

Yozza mate, make sure you are present in Brisvegas for day 1 of the ashes next year. You have something of ours that we need back!

I wasn't charged with bringing them over early! I wasn't responsible enough!

lol

/y0z

• 5 months later...

Right you bunch of fairies...

Lets sort out some drinking - you've had six months to practice in - lets get it on.

I've had to pick Geoff up a few times since we got here.

I work on William St. and we are just in the process of moving to Kirribilli from Darlinghurst so we are pretty cool for most of the CBD.

/y0z

Right you bunch of fairies...

Lets sort out some drinking - you've had six months to practice in - lets get it on.

I've had to pick Geoff up a few times since we got here.

I work on William St. and we are just in the process of moving to Kirribilli from Darlinghurst so we are pretty cool for most of the CBD.

/y0z

Dude, where on William St, I'm also on WIlliam St (Westfield Head Building).