What happened this morning?

ITHELIVING

Yeah, good thing our company has a VERY relaxed IT policy.

Initially, it said that the site was down. Then I tried again 2hrs or so later, and it redirected me there. Just to make sure that it wasn't just my computer, I got a couple of other people at work to try www.ozrenaultsport.com and the same thing happened to them.

Sorry guys - no need to contact your hosts.

It WAS one of our IT guys playing a practical joke. This is the sort of thing they do ALL the time. :roll:

All fun and games until someone starts yelling "lawsuit".

Well, 4,500 members? Seems to be increasing RAPIDLY.

New member's countries seem to be a range;

United States, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Costa Rica, Panama, Zimbabwe, Russia, Poland etc etc.

You get the picture - I doubt these are all legit? We never had this amount of overseas members...

Well, 4,500 members? Seems to be increasing RAPIDLY.

New member's countries seem to be a range;

United States, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Costa Rica, Panama, Zimbabwe, Russia, Poland etc etc.

You get the picture - I doubt these are all legit? We never had this amount of overseas members...

Thanks Teki04.

We have over 4,500 members of which 2/3 are spammers. As we Admin folk have full-time jobs we are not often present as much as we would like to be. We are still vetting any genuine new members. If you look at the Website Feedback forum existing members have been sending courtesy emails or PM's requesting activation on behalf of Renaultsport friends.

We are working on implementing the latest php BB software. Again on a limited budget and more often limited time :mrgreen:

At least these spammers cannot post (although there has been to odd one or two) 8)