New R26

wallon

Hello to all members,

I'am new to this forum and just put a deposit on a black R26 (Richmond Renault)

Bit of an upgrade from the Clio 182

NOW just have to wait until Wednesday....NO SLEEP

Cheers Thierry

Hello to all members,

I'am new to this forum and just put a deposit on a black R26 (Richmond Renault)

Bit of an upgrade from the Clio 182

NOW just have to wait until Wednesday....NO SLEEP

Cheers Thierry

Welcome to the forum Thierry :D

Great to see u made it on here :D

and a big CONGRATS on buying such a fine car........ :D ................i'm sure those sleepness nights will be worth every second of it :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Brendan

Welcome dude!

I'm a tad jealous of you 8) but enjoy!!

Alex

Thanks to all,

One bad new and one good new

The bad one........the car will be ready on Friday instead of Wednesday(Can't believe it...) M...E

Good New ... Ordered my number plate..... R26F1 (black) Vic number plate

Well VERY EXCITED.

Will post some pics ASAP and will be very interested to meet some of you guys, perhaps the Melbourne gathering.

Where can I get more info about it?

Cheers

Thierry

Thanks to all,

One bad new and one good new

The bad one........the car will be ready on Friday instead of Wednesday(Can't believe it...) M...E

Good New ... Ordered my number plate..... R26F1 (black) Vic number plate

Well VERY EXCITED.

Will post some pics ASAP and will be very interested to meet some of you guys, perhaps the Melbourne gathering.

Where can I get more info about it?

Cheers

Thierry

Welcome to OzRS. Please post your number for the Mégane R26 Team Register :mrgreen:

Social Events here Something is coming up in Sept :wink:

Welcome... did you buy the R26 out of the window? I saw one there the other day!! I bought a cup 225 from their in april and just go mine 1.5 weeks ago, so I'm sure you can wait until friday :) you will love it. I have racked up 1,100 km and have started to give it a bit of right root.... DAMN! drove out to the yarra valley via gembrook, then home though Mt Dandenong/The BAsin, and there is sooo much fun to be had!!!! nothing will keep up. Well I haven't found anyone game. Here's the car after two days of fun!

DSCF2959.jpg

DSCF2960.jpg

This was in the line up for the car wash!!

OZCUP225,

The car in the window was sold last week to a guy that own a Ferrari, a BMW M3 and a Subaru WRX, He test drove a 225 and bought the R26 straight after. He saided the R26 drive better than the M3.....by the way, he is selling the Subaru....My R26 is still at the holding yeard at Altona :cry::cry::cry: can't wait for Friday.

Anyway I still have the 182 to enjoy for a few more days...

Cheers Thierry

nice wallen. He has a nice range to choose from then... no doubt the R26 will turn into his shopping cart or everyday driver considering the other cars in his garage... bit of a shame if that's the way it is... the renault deserves a good workout... Have fun on the weekend, and remember, the speed limits are there for a good reason... to be broken (IN SAFE PLACES ONLY, ofcourse!!!)

Well, well, well,

Got a call from the dealer (Richmond) to tell me that the car will be ready TOMORROW :D:D:D

Last night for the Clio so she got a good clean up a couple of shots (pics)a few kisses goodnight a very long talk ....IT IS A GREAT CAR

Let see if I can place a pic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Congrats on the purchase Thierry :) and welcome to OzRS!

Did I meet you at the Shell servo in Frankston a couple of years ago when I was filling up my van? I thought my excited carding attempt had scared the poor fella away as he never showed up online!! Is that you?

Yes Mate,

Have been very busy the last few years, I only log on a few times. Due to my work I couldn't commit myself to something,

So now is the time to enjoy.... 2 hours to go, will post some pics on the weekend. The last time I was so excited about a car was when I bought my Golf GTI in 1984.

Cheers Thierry

Oh that's great to finally see you online then Thierry! :D Best of luck with the R26! Will be looking forward to meeting you again sometime in the future and having a look-see at your new wheels.

Thanks for all the good wishes and welcome by all members,

Finally received my plates, the windows are tinted and the car drive very nicely :lol::lol::lol:

Here she is.

Will try my best to get to the next meet

20082007507.jpg

Cheers Thierry[/img]

very fine baest . isn't the line of the rear side window sweet ?

and how happy must renno be with the brand loyalty here on forum . everyone sells to get another renno . [ or 2 in our family ].

nice for business .

Thanks for all the good wishes and welcome by all members,

Finally received my plates, the windows are tinted and the car drive very nicely :lol::lol::lol:

Here she is.

Will try my best to get to the next meet

20082007507.jpg

Cheers Thierry[/img]

Mate love the plates ... i wanted something like that but at $450 per year to have them ...just could not do it .... good on ya :mrgreen: