Forum Theme Updated - Issues Thread

DanielG

Hi ozRSers,

We have now completed the updates on our dark theme and have forced the change to all members.

Please use this thread to report any issues you may find with the skin.

Tapatalk is still WIP and disabled for the time being.

For those who wish to remain on the light theme, there should be a drop down box 'Theme' at the very bottom of the page. Feel free to select 'Default'. Unfortunately, we have no intention of releasing a customised light theme. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

One or two VERY minor things I've noticed – 

• read threads are yellow, just like unread ones. I'm sure they used to be grey. Def a good UX change to make.
  • there's no fill behind the logo any more. Gets a bit lost sometimes. Looks a bit awkward to solve without eg a gradient over the whole .focus-header block or curated images

Also have to say the yellow is a bit intense, I think it was a few shades warmer before!

All round an awesome job getting the theme back up. Thanks.

image.png

Edited by Pastry
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Pastry said:

One or two VERY minor things I've noticed – 

• read threads are yellow, just like unread ones. I'm sure they used to be grey. Def a good UX change to make.
  • there's no fill behind the logo any more. Gets a bit lost sometimes. Looks a bit awkward to solve without eg a gradient over the whole .focus-header block or curated images

Also have to say the yellow is a bit intense, I think it was a few shades warmer before!

All round an awesome job getting the theme back up. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, we've passed this on to our support person. 

• 3 weeks later...