Looking to return to the French car world

chris350Z

G'day everyone,

As the name suggests, after making my way through a 306 GTi 6 and Clio 172 Phase 2 I finally bought my teenage dream car: a silver 350Z.

As much as I've enjoyed owning the Zed I've decided I'm definitely more of a hot hatch man: revving out the Clio was a joy the big GT can't match. I'm therefore looking to get back into the French game either with a NA Clio 200 or a Meg 250/265 Cup Trophee. Unfortunately due to plummeting resale value on the Zed my budget is around $16k.

If anyone has a well cared for car they're looking to pass on, or is interested in swapping out for something a little more Japanese, let me know!

Chris

• Like 2

Coincidentally last car was also a 350Z track '08, now owning the Clio IV.

Good luck on the sale Chris 👍🏽

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Finally got to take my new baby out for a proper drive today after four months in storage. Was definitely worth the wait!

The grip from the LSD on corner exit is phenomenal. I was a little worried driving around town that I'd bought the wrong car but I can safely say after today that I'm hooked. Absolute animal.

If only it had a hydraulic rack...

20191222_170248.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ambrose said:

You have a ultra clean car...............How the hell did it manage to stay clean in such dusty road LOL

Thanks! Car definitely didn't get any further than the tarmac :)

P.S. Car is at the end of the road!

I thought I was following you this afternoon along Canberra Ave back towards Manuka, but now I see you still have Vic plates. I was following a “YJx xxx” ACT black and white plated, near identical car (I was in my Pug 308 GTi)

They do look good in grey, as@jsr’s T-R really shows
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1