New Member looks for first RS - 182 or R26!! Help!

Ellio8

Hi All,

I have had a few cars but looking to get into RS world. Have been looking for a FRB 182 Cup or Megane R26. Would be great to have some pointers, advice and information of events/meetings.

Do you get along to Coffee and Cars at St Ives Showground, Sydney, NSW - first Sunday of each month? 

Looking to be part of the team OZRS!

Cheers 

• Like 1

I have a 182 and a Trophy-R. Together, they tickle all my pleasure spots but each is great in different areas. Do you want light, lithe and nimble, or lithe plus power?

1 hour ago, ttimbo said:

I have a 182 and a Trophy-R. Together, they tickle all my pleasure spots but each is great in different areas. Do you want light, lithe and nimble, or lithe plus power?

The Clio has a really comfy back seat.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ellio8 said:

I got myself a 2dr 255 over the weekend. I thought it might make a good start. I like the feedback, nimblyness and agility. 

I've not seen many 2drs are they rare, desirable or any better then a 4?

Congrats.

The 3-dr 225s are pretty rare in non-R26/225 F1 Team guise. They're no different to a 5-dr non-Cup save for perhaps a slightly stiffer body given the 2 less openings. Otherwise the same. I think they're desirable, as they look awesome with the unique side rear window. Enjoy