Just bought a Clio gordini 200 rs #477

Busted1984

Is there anything I should know about this car?

Busted1984

I think that's the question you make before buying :wink:

It'll demolish corners and leave the others wondering what that was.

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome what the other members have said plus allot of attention, like people staring.

But the best part is when they see the cute girlie car do it's thing.

Ohhhh and pop in a Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust it will make the cuteness shine even more with some nice growls. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, this is my favourite Clio, would be great to get you and Crownleyian together, I'm sure Walkie would love the chance of taking some snaps with 2 side by side.

Thanks everyone who has welcomed me to the forum. It is the Blue Gordini with white stripes. I picked the car up yesterday and im ECSTATIC!!! Took it round roundabouts doing about 80kmh and it just stuck to the road. Would love to meet up with other clio drivers, im in Perth Western Australia

Thanks everyone who has welcomed me to the forum. It is the Blue Gordini with white stripes. I picked the car up yesterday and im ECSTATIC!!! Took it round roundabouts doing about 80kmh and it just stuck to the road. Would love to meet up with other clio drivers, im in Perth Western Australia

Pics are mandatory :D:D:D:D

I will take some pics on sunday, im heading into Fremantle and know an awesome spot to take some from :)

Just noticed you're in WA so would be a bit hard to get together with Crownleyian unless one corsses the desert.

I will take some pics on sunday, im heading into Fremantle and know an awesome spot to take some from :)

Just noticed you're in WA so would be a bit hard to get together with Crownleyian unless one corsses the desert.

That would make a great photo set in the desert thou. :D

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on the new car and the choice to go for the Clio mate.

It continues to astound me after 7 months and I will never be concerned about snickers or quips about a girlie hatch.

It's a drivers car from tip to tail, no question.

• 4 weeks later...