What's old is new again

griffyn

It's not often that a Moderator feels the need to post a new thread about himself in the newbies section, so enjoy it while it lasts :lol:

I was, last night, duly elected to the position of President of the Renault Car Club of Victoria. It's a huge step for me, and I'm more than a little scared s**tless about how the heck I'm going to cope, and suspect I wouldn't be able to without the support of a great committee. G4ME has done a sterling job of getting the club back onto its feet over the past couple of years, and it's largely due to his efforts that I felt comfortable accepting the nomination. (At this point, I'll also pick on Dragyn, who was also nominated. I'm really glad she has stayed on committee and is running the membership books!)

I'm hoping to encourage a few more Victorian forumites (and any non-victorians interested) to join up and have a go at some motorsport. We've had a few this year that the bug has hit, and they've been amazingly competitive in their first CAMS outings.

Here's to the coming year! :dance:

Congrats Mikee! Bags not singing to you on your birthday though...

Awesome Mikee!

Huge congrats! Celebration at depot de pain methinks :)

Well done Mikee! trust you can create a happy balance between the youth of the forum hoodlums (me included LOL) and the RCCV fraternity..

If anyone can do it, you can..

Hope there hasn't been any bitterness at home :lol:

Nah. We decided on protocol before the election. The loser got to point at the winner and say "Ha Ha" :lol:

142bhxz.jpg

Ps Mr President, where IS my sign up paraphernalia you promised me?

Ps Mr President, where IS my sign up paraphernalia you promised me?

:lol: Still up where I told you it was... http://www.renaultnet.org/ 8)

(Or a direct link that won't show you our pretty website: http://www.renaultnet.org/documents/app ... n-form.doc )