back back back :)

dovla

Hey guys,

After selling the *toy*, plans changed for 180%. We are staying in OZ for little bit more time. What a life huh ?

So i got this the other day. Bone stock!!!!!! Here we go again with the mods....

Not my favorite color but the price was good...

imgp08811.jpg

cheers

vlad

WOW!! That was quick!! Good to see you in an RSC again, Vlad 8)

Can't wait to see another modded Flamer!!

Thanks guys! Yeah i had look at other cars too, but always had RSC on back of the mind! :)

murcod - has done 116k and has no ESP. Not as clean as my other one was but its in very good mechanical condition.

Steering wheels is stuffed, MNR is asking $1300 for a new one!! So im looking for another option to fix it.

As for the car i have this dark theme in mind, black 16's low and stripped interior little bit :)

Thanks guys! Yeah i had look at other cars too, but always had RSC on back of the mind! :)

murcod - has done 116k and has no ESP. Not as clean as my other one was but its in very good mechanical condition.

Steering wheels is stuffed, MNR is asking $1300 for a new one!! So im looking for another option to fix it.

As for the car i have this dark theme in mind, black 16's low and stripped interior little bit :)

There're some nice Flamers on CS.net for inspiration... Want me to post some pics?? 8)

There're some nice Flamers on CS.net for inspiration... Want me to post some pics?? 8)

what about the ones in OZ? :(

lOOKS SWEET DOVLA!

WECOME BACK TO THE FOLD,

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HER...(OR IS IT A HIM?)

I like the stock wheels in black and lowered. IMHO the turinis have been done to death! But the still look hot!

Any clues how much is the postage from UK for the carbon splitter ? Send the email to ktec but no reply.

But... the steering wheel is first on the list, it kills me every time i sit in the car :(

THATS ACTUALLY ONT TO BAD A PRICE,

K TEC IS 110 POUNDS PLUS THEY WILL BEND YOU OVER ON POSTAGE

HAVE A LOOK AT BIC FROM STREAMLINE CARBON, (EBAY UK) ITS A 2 PIECE SO IF YOU RIP IT OFF YOU ONLY NEED TO REPLACE 1/2 OF IT!

ALSO STOP PUTTING UP PICS, IT MAKES ME WANT TO DO BAD THINGS TO MINE!

ALSO STOP PUTTING UP PICS, IT MAKES ME WANT TO DO BAD THINGS TO MINE!

What, like taking her off-roading with semi-slicks on??

dont go white,

i have reprayed mine black jsut havnt got around to getting rubber swapped over purchased for them.

If you want to see how they look in black i can bring one to the next meet?

dont go white,

i have reprayed mine black jsut havnt got around to getting rubber swapped over purchased for them.

If you want to see how they look in black i can bring one to the next meet?

I'll defs go black now, put the standard wheels back on the car on the weekend to try and use up the Pirrelli P6000s that are on them. The P6000 are some horrible tires, grip sucks big time.

And Alex, stop tempting people to spend.. those pics of the CSnet cars are great :wink:

Maybe it's Alex's way of stimulating the economy. However I put my K-Tec order in before the pics!

Oz racing or turinis are awesome wheels! But my plan is little different now.. I really like idea of clio being lowered on 15's and having semi slicks! And the black is ideal color for flamer from what i see. Would love to cage it tho :) heh

Chris have you done your wheels in black?

Modding bug has began! Got the front badge done i graphite, cut the antenna to make it shorted and got some extra dupli-color graphite paint for the wheels :)

Feels so bad to start all over again from bone stock standard car!

Modding bug has began! Got the front badge done i graphite, cut the antenna to make it shorted and got some extra dupli-color graphite paint for the wheels :)

Feels so bad to start all over again from bone stock standard car!

yeap, they are black, have no rubber since i did them so they have been sitting in the garage since.... :oops:

Welcome back Dov !

Flame red. That was very nearly my choice of color when i purchased mine new. But changed my mind at the last minute.

Semi slicks ? hmmm, the brand quite often thrown around on here are the 888's from Toyo. I actually asked about them through a Toyo dealer. and although they are a great tyre, their life span is minimal, and the guy reckons they only work really well when they are properly warmed up. So basically for general commuting you won't be getting their full benefits. Then again, im not sure what your driving habits are ? :)

Id love them on my car, but not sure wether i would benefit from their performance potential as i rarely take my car anywhere near its limits. Be sure to let us know what semi slicks you get if you go that direction. As im curious what options are out there.

Might see you at the local drive mate. seeing as your still an OZI for now :wink:

Cheers

Steve

Thanks puncher! This was not my choice of color, but it was the right price at the right time :)

Black clio would be awesome i reckon.

rmadrid - yeah i have seen the pics, sadly they're all 16's in UK compared to our 15's so i hope it would look similar once lowered!

Off to painting now....

Got the one done only since the spanner decided to break when taking the other wheel off! WTF? What are they made of? Anyway.. this is how it looks now.

DSCF3723-1.JPG

DSCF3724-1.JPG

DSCF3725-1.JPG

DSCF3726-1.JPG

Off to Renault now for some major complaining :)

:) Bloody hell Vlad..man that is the quickest trun around on OZrs ever an for some time...............I imagine.

See you soon. BTW will be at AAA prob next week again fitting a new centre res as the Aero cracked - weld was linshed too much during manufacture... :( I have some odd ideas brewing :wink:

Yeah i think they look good. Cant wait to finish rest of them.

Bought a new wrench for the wheels, and this look like from a truck so hopefully it wont brake :)

Chris, if you get a chance post the pics would love to see how they came out.

Looks much better already Dov! Can't wait to see them all done 8)

Finally done, bloody hell it was hot today! While waiting for the wheels to dry between the coats decided to have a crack at the rear badge too :)

Kudos to my gf for helping me out big time today, she did all the masking for the wheels and the badge!! No wonder i have a ring for her :) :)

Comments more then welcome :)

IMGP0886-1.JPG

IMGP0887-1.JPG

IMGP0888-1.JPG

IMGP0889-1.JPG

cheer

vlad

Thanks guys! Yup she did amazing job really! Not a single over spray anywhere!! All masked pretty damn good!

Mase - i know it sucks with no grass, but no mortgage is much better. Old man is waiting for the summer to finish before we do the grass (which looks like its finished anyway).

2" drop ? how are you going to go about that ?

Ive recently bought some stock springs from a forum member and plan on doing a drop also. havent decided on how low, but 40mm on the back and 30mm on the front is the current plan.

Cheers

Steve