Yet another 172 owner! Adelaide :)

dovla

hey guys,

Got my Clio 172 on sunday from Melbourne and i absolutely love it!

Bought it from member here "samo" Sam so some of you might even know the car :)

I think its in immaculate condition!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Just a couple of quick photos from a trip back to Adelaide.

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2173.jpg

DSCF2176.jpg

cheers

vlad

Thanks again guys!

Yup, should be there at the next meet :)

Fingers crossed i should also have my new tired by then, as these ones are quiet bold :(

Also, my car came with lightweight Odyssey battery, but it's not fixed properly as the original one is.

Anyone has a spare battery i can borrow for a regency inspection ?

vlad

Hi Vlad

I'm the other Vlad here and since I haven't officially said hello to ozrenaultsport forum members I'm taking this opportunity to do that

Hello from Vlad and his blue RSC 182 :)

6d8026aa-1.jpg

I've edited my number plate with the help of the not so professional photobucket tools - dont have photoshop on the computer I'm using at the moment...

welcome dovla.

a p plater with an RSC. now thats scary lol.

Slick306. awsome shot mate !

so another 2 RSC's at the next cruise day. sweet.

Should be an interesting gathering and hopefully i'll be there :wink:

cheers

steve

welcome dovla.

a p plater with an RSC. now thats scary lol.

Slick306. awsome shot mate !

so another 2 RSC's at the next cruise day. sweet.

Should be an interesting gathering and hopefully i'll be there :wink:

cheers

steve

Not your typical P plater, im 26 but long story about the p plates! :)

Would be even more scary if you saw those p plates on my previous car :)

Welome Vlad!!

Great to see the RSC stays within the family.

See you on the 6th :) No pressure lol! :mrgreen:

I'll add you name to the list :wink:

Yup, always good for cars to stay in the same bunch of people!

I hope i wont be working that weekend but yes put me down for the meet.

Vlad

Vlad, dont know if its been posted up yet buy Clio F1 is running an odessy battery and has fabricated an awesome mount for it to hold it in place. send him a PM to find some pics and how to get yours like it!

from memory it was a bit of a work of art!

Ive got a spare battery Vlad but you wont need it for Regency. The inspection center isnt the one where all the defects get done at the shed behind the rego office at Regency. The interstate vehicle inspection center is around the corner about 2 minutes away. All they do is check the engine a chassis number and send you on your way. Its illegal since 2004 to bring a repaired write off into S.A so that is all they check really. I just got my Renault Scenic XR4 done there on Tuesday Morning and it was fine. 2006 I had my $1000 Ebay 205 done there that was totally defectable and they didnt even look at anything but engine and chassis number.

I say just go down and do it. You dont need to book either. Just rock up! It seriously takes 5 minutes. The wait in the rego office is 100 times longer.

PM me if you want to borrow the battery and I will give you my mobile number.

Stu

Ive got a spare battery Vlad but you wont need it for Regency. The inspection center isnt the one where all the defects get done at the shed behind the rego office at Regency. The interstate vehicle inspection center is around the corner about 2 minutes away. All they do is check the engine a chassis number and send you on your way. Its illegal since 2004 to bring a repaired write off into S.A so that is all they check really. I just got my Renault Scenic XR4 done there on Tuesday Morning and it was fine. 2006 I had my $1000 Ebay 205 done there that was totally defectable and they didnt even look at anything but engine and chassis number.

I say just go down and do it. You dont need to book either. Just rock up! It seriously takes 5 minutes. The wait in the rego office is 100 times longer.

Stu

I know its not a biggie to get it inspected, but batterie is secured with occy strap :mrgreen: not sure if they will pick me up for that ? But it doesn't move or anything, was fine on the way home from melbourne hasn't moved a centimeter.

Vlad

Stu

I know its not a biggie to get it inspected, but batterie is secured with occy strap :mrgreen: not sure if they will pick me up for that ? But it doesn't move or anything, was fine on the way home from melbourne hasn't moved a centimeter.

Vlad

all they require is that it's secure. The battery on my mr2 is jammed in with tennis balls, lol. However occy straps have so much dangerous potential energy in them they may not pass it.

Stu

Pass the batt on the SA drive day :)

Stu - an Rx4 Scenic eh!! Bring it to the meet :wink: Good work. Sposed to be great cars.

Stu

Pass the batt on the SA drive day :)

Stu - an Rx4 Scenic eh!! Bring it to the meet :wink: Good work. Sposed to be great cars.

No, too late i will go and do my inspection on monday i think.

My friends dad will look it up for me tomorrow, he'll be able to make a bracket for my battery.

Vlad