R26 Owner - feels like i am born again

Moosey

SOOOOOO HOT!

I was so keen to upgrade but just couldn't :( sooo sad

But good on ya Dr. that is the color I wanted with the sticker pack, that is one might sweet beast.

Sure hope you are coming to the national meet be good to have a representative model from each classic era :)

Won't know till tomorrow!!!! They would only let me view it. As soon as i know i will post - i think someone may even get a register going.

It's like waking up at 4am on christmas morning but not being able to wake your parents up until 8am!!!!!!!

I'm excited as you as your the first 8)

PS you don't have to wait for someone else to start it. You can :idea:

Won't know till tomorrow!!!! They would only let me view it. As soon as i know i will post - i think someone may even get a register going.

It's like waking up at 4am on christmas morning but not being able to wake your parents up until 8am!!!!!!!

I'm excited as you as your the first 8)

PS you don't have to wait for someone else to start it. You can :idea:

Thanks e-sport

ps I started one. Here goes!!! :shock:

LOL So did i.

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... 6507#96507

Feedback from a couple of guys at MNR that have driven both the SA V6 and the Cup 225 say that there isn't much in it! :shock:

I'm sure Corey would be happy to know that his car had the crap caned out of it by what sounds like a couple of mechanics while in being serviced at MNR.... :roll: What ever happened to respecting other people's property and just doing the job you're paid to do?

Hence why I always specify NOBODY is to "test drive" mine when it's in there for servicings (and I check the km.) :furious:

Feedback from a couple of guys at MNR that have driven both the SA V6 and the Cup 225 say that there isn't much in it! :shock:

I'm sure Corey would be happy to know that his car had the crap caned out of it by what sounds like a couple of mechanics while in being serviced at MNR.... :roll: What ever happened to respecting other people's property and just doing the job you're paid to do?

Hence why I always specify NOBODY is to "test drive" mine when it's in there for servicings (and I check the km.) :furious:

Nobody said anything about it being caned, and nobody said anything about it not being a test drive that was warranted, and nobody said anything about it being without consent.

Steady on their old boy..............!!

Oh well, these same people will be doing the "pre delivery" on your car. :D

Nice car Doctor Gonz 8) - looking frwds to seeing it. Hell - I might just drop into MNR and have a look see at the others they have..liquid yellow too I'm told. Did you remove the decals? Edit - What do u think Qubic...after verk this week??

You MUST come out for a Sunday drive with the fellas one day. We're pretty harmless without doubt.

This is another SA first is it not?

Edit 2 from Web wombat review - "The 6-speed manual gearbox enables all this potential to be exploited to the full and helps take the car from standstill to 100km/h in 6.5 seconds, while the 1,000-metre standing start is covered in just 26.6 seconds, and due to the extra work carried out on the exhaust system, a characteristically sporty bark from the engine is guaranteed. The Mégane F1 Team R26 also offers class-topping fuel efficiency for its power output, with combined cycle fuel consumption of 8.5L/100km, and as is the case with Clio Renault Sport (199g/km), CO2 emissions do not exceed 200g/km."

I love the way Renault can always turn out the performance without the crap fuel economy of many competitors :hail: Renault Sport!!!

Jamie

Edit 2 from Web wombat review - "The 6-speed manual gearbox enables all this potential to be exploited to the full and helps take the car from standstill to 100km/h in 6.5 seconds, while the 1,000-metre standing start is covered in just 26.6 seconds,

I hope those times are wrong- check the specs on top of page 7 for a 182 -> standing 1000m in 27.0sec, only 0.4 sec slower?!

http://203.55.155.38/images/pdf/2004-09-16_Clio_182.pdf

The Clio V6 was supposed to do 25.8 secs. http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/cliov6255pressrelease.htm

Nice car Doctor Gonz 8) - looking frwds to seeing it. Hell - I might just drop into MNR and have a look see at the others they have..liquid yellow too I'm told. Did you remove the decals? Edit - What do u think Qubic...after verk this week??

I'm up for that Jamie, if it's Friday... (a leave day tomorrow :) )

Edit 2 from Web wombat review - "The 6-speed manual gearbox enables all this potential to be exploited to the full and helps take the car from standstill to 100km/h in 6.5 seconds, while the 1,000-metre standing start is covered in just 26.6 seconds,

I hope those times are wrong- check the specs on top of page 7 for a 182 -> standing 1000m in 27.0sec, only 0.4 sec slower?!

http://203.55.155.38/images/pdf/2004-09-16_Clio_182.pdf

The Clio V6 was supposed to do 25.8 secs. http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/cliov6255pressrelease.htm

No idea at all! That's the first I ever looked into it to tell you the truth :wink: I was actually all hung up on the fuel figures!! (got that from dad :) )

I'm up for that Jamie, if it's Friday... (a leave day tomorrow :) )

For sure...talk Friday. Tess's mum having heart surgery tomorrow so that may influence things...wait and see...

You MUST come out for a Sunday drive with the fellas one day. We're pretty harmless without doubt.

This is another SA first is it not?

Edit 2 from Web wombat review - "The 6-speed manual gearbox enables all this potential to be exploited to the full and helps take the car from standstill to 100km/h in 6.5 seconds, while the 1,000-metre standing start is covered in just 26.6 seconds, and due to the extra work carried out on the exhaust system, a characteristically sporty bark from the engine is guaranteed. The Mégane F1 Team R26 also offers class-topping fuel efficiency for its power output, with combined cycle fuel consumption of 8.5L/100km, and as is the case with Clio Renault Sport (199g/km), CO2 emissions do not exceed 200g/km."

I love the way Renault can always turn out the performance without the crap fuel economy of many competitors :hail: Renault Sport!!!

Jamie

Hey Jamie - would love to come out with you guys. Maybe when it is a bit drier - got up extra early to enjoy the trip to work and it was belting it down with rain...!!!

It is another SA 1st - according to Daniel at MNR yesterday we have the only one registered in the state on here...........

....dah dah!!

The experience is electric, i enjoyed the clio but this is a whole different level. The feel, the responsiveness, the poise and that exhaust note. I love the way it pops and burbles away as you come back down the box for a tight bend...................

....sorry i am bumbling on!!! :oops:

Piccys... please :mrgreen:

Jamie, Matt (matt172) indicated he'd also be up for a drive.

He lives at Rostrevor.

Perhaps we could meet at Athelstone at the usual spot, and end up at Cudlee Creek for coffee?

I have to be home at around lunch time.

Hey all,

Can we take any descriptions of Social Events off to the appropriate section please - this section is visible to non-members after all. Just in case you want it to be a little more secure... you never know who may be reading things...

Cheers, Dish.