Hi from MELB

brendan1

Thanks for the welcoming guys! :D

Brendan... with an 'A' ... Fantastic. Nice to meet ya bud.

Tom.. yep, not many of us in Melb by the looks of it so far.

Only seen a handful.. 2 stocky non RS`s, and 3 Sedans. heheh exclusivity 8)

Notice in your details it says SE burbs? Where abouts mate.

Im out near Berwick.

Brendo

Welcome mate, another Meggy driver to hit the Melbourne crew!

Two Brendans what's the world come to :shock:

It's alright you could never be a bigger post whore than our beloved Brendan :P

And besides you BOUGHT your car 8)

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

do u still want your shirt Jeffster, i am very close to buring it up :evil:

:lol::lol:

:? ummmm forgot about that 8)

Figured you had it easy lately and couldn't think of anything else to write sorry mate :)

Hey all... once again, thanks for the open armed welcoming. 8)

Will get some pics up of the beast as soon as there is some nice weather in melb. (not complaining about the rain).

Think this weekend may be a clear/fine one, so will give her a wash and take some happy-snaps.

Brendo

Thanks for the welcoming guys! :D

Brendan... with an 'A' ... Fantastic. Nice to meet ya bud.

Tom.. yep, not many of us in Melb by the looks of it so far.

Only seen a handful.. 2 stocky non RS`s, and 3 Sedans. heheh exclusivity 8)

Notice in your details it says SE burbs? Where abouts mate.

Im out near Berwick.

Brendo

Welcome Brendan. We might run into each other near Fountain Gate as I live just a bit south of there.

[Welcome Brendan. We might run into each other near Fountain Gate as I live just a bit south of there.

Sounds great mate.

Let me know if your in the area over the weekend at all, maybe we can take some piccys of both our cars!!!

would be good to see another up close and personal which isnt on a showroom floor 8)

B

[Welcome Brendan. We might run into each other near Fountain Gate as I live just a bit south of there.

Sounds great mate.

Let me know if your in the area over the weekend at all, maybe we can take some piccys of both our cars!!!

would be good to see another up close and personal which isnt on a showroom floor 8)

B

I just washed the car so I should take some pics. I won't be proud of the pics though - it will be more of a gallery of shame and pain.

Welcome Brendan!

Sort of a delayed reponse, but at least I'm saying hi now!

Also, I can't wait to see the pictures of your car! First 225 Cup in Silver (real Silver, not the blue/silver of the phase1!) that I will see...

Convince me it's the right colour over the Torro Red! (really considering these RSMs...)

Cheers,

Steve

Welcome Brendan!

Sort of a delayed reponse, but at least I'm saying hi now!

Also, I can't wait to see the pictures of your car! First 225 Cup in Silver (real Silver, not the blue/silver of the phase1!) that I will see...

Convince me it's the right colour over the Torro Red! (really considering these RSMs...)

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks for the Welcome Steve.

Yup, definately gonna try and take some happy snaps this weekend if i get a chance.

Regarding the colour, the way i arrived at my colour was like this.

I loooovvved the red, but i thought i would get a little tired of it.... plus, its not a strong metallic.

Same as the blue.

Would love black... but.. water restrictions means.. dirty car most of the time :oops: . I love a clean car. :D

So.... the silver it was. Its metallic, changes color (shade) slightly in different lighting, and looks cleanish when its dirty.

My previous A4 was silver, but seeing them next to eachother.. the two are TOTALLY different.

So, all the above made my decision!!!! 8)

Bren

Welcome mate, good to see another 225 Cup hit the Melbourne roads. It really is a great car and i still have fun everytime i drive it so u can be assured that the fun ur currently having will continue.

PS. The weather in Melbourne is excellent 2dai, u have suddenly fallen sick at 2pm on a Friday arvo and must leave work. So take the piks 2dai or BAN lol