ozrenaultsport's 20th Anniversary!

Hi everyone,

I just realised today that our amazing forum celebrated a major milestone recently: on April 23, OzRS celebrated its 20th Anniversary!

With social media replacing proper forums as a platform for sharing knowledge, it's fairly remarkable that any forum still sees a lot of traffic and engagement from its members. Not just locally, but internationally. In fact, OzRS is possibly the longest running Renaultsport forum on the planet (at least in English, and covering all RS models, not just some). That's something we wouldn't have without the passionate involvement of every member here, both past and present. For that, I and the rest of the Admin team thank you for contributing to make this space what it is today.

We don't yet have plans to celebrate this, so watch this space for updates.

Cheers, Dish.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Cheers Dish and congratulations 👏

I've only been here for a short time, but absolutely agree, this is by far the BEST and most active forum I'm a part of. Love going back and reading posts from the early days and the willingness of members to offer advice and share their knowledge is really what makes it a sensasional forum.

Cheers to another 20!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mattywall said:

Cheers Dish and congratulations 👏

I've only been here for a short time, but absolutely agree, this is by far the BEST and most active forum I'm a part of. Love going back and reading posts from the early days and the willingness of members to offer advice and share their knowledge is really what makes it a sensasional forum.

Cheers to another 20!

Wait a moment a member that is also in Geelong!!

Coffee some time lel?

Congratulations admin and all members of this great forum.

Lets hope it continues  for another 20 years - it is certainly more enjoyable to use than social media sites !!!

• Like 1

I joined in 2007 and have really enjoyed/benefitted from the forums, the events (especially Nationals, since I live outside Vic/NSW), and have met many like-minded enthusiasts.  Let's all support the 2024 Nationals!

• Like 3

I'm late to the party, but HBD OzRS!

• Like 2

I'm also a bit late here (but I did share the OZRS post on IG). Happy Birthday OZRS!!
Have been here since 2009, and it has been a great resource, and have made many great friends through the forum :)

• Like 2