Newbie looking to buy Megane RS in Canberra

Pavman11

Hi all, Paul here from Canberra.  In the market for a gen 3 Megane RS preferably face lift model for a 2nd car missed out on a few I was interested in lately.  Enjoying learning about them in the meantime. Hoping to buy locally but realistically only ACT and NSW are current options due to border closures. 

Hey Paul, Welcome. I’m from Canberra as well. Meg3s are great cars. While they do suffer a few minor niggles. Overall they are pretty bulletproof and most things are pretty minor. I’ve had mine for a few years now and never had a single issue.  Do you have any specific questions about them? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Docmattic said:

Hey Paul, Welcome. I’m from Canberra as well. Meg3s are great cars. While they do suffer a few minor niggles. Overall they are pretty bulletproof and most things are pretty minor. I’ve had mine for a few years now and never had a single issue.  Do you have any specific questions about them? 

Thanks Docmattic, at this stage not really. I'm just looking at each car that I come across and weighing up each one until I find the right one for me. I just missed out on a very nice Silver 250 Cup Trophee a couple of weeks ago. It's great to find a community that is so passionate about their cars.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...