New Owner RS 280

Dataqueue

Hi all,

A soon to be new owner of an RS280 Sport.  Black, 2018 Demo model EDC gearbox with the Bose upgrade.  I was looking at most of the hot hatches, drove the RS 280 and fell in love.  Such a nice car.

This will be the first front wheel drive performance car I've had, and it's one hell of an upgrade from my dodgy ass JK Jeep (I'll never deal with Jeep again, long story).

I pick it up later this week, until now, here is a dodgy phone pic at the dealer attached.

75392685_2949852488403989_8857265330871861248_o.jpg

Edited by Dataqueue
  • Like 10

33 minutes ago, blueblood1995 said:

Thumbs up emoji! Where are you based? What dealer?

South side of Brisbane.  would rather not say until the deal is all finalised and I pick it up.  Hopefully Thursday/Friday.

Edited by Dataqueue

• 1 month later...

Congrats on the purchase mate and love the colour. 

How did you rate Crick's for the buying process and after sales service? Any advice for a good Salesperson over there?

We are in the market for a new RS by June and will start shopping around soon but Brisbane is pretty limited with Renault Dealers.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, Dataqueue said:

This will be the first front wheel drive performance car I've had, and it's one hell of an upgrade from my dodgy ass JK Jeep (I'll never deal with Jeep again, long story)

Congrat ! Get professional ceramic coated, best option for black car.

As for JEEP...... oh well, the name tells the story itself. (No offence, love their look, but everything else, hah.)

On 04/01/2020 at 7:31 AM, MM-RS250 said:

Congrats on the purchase mate and love the colour. 

How did you rate Crick's for the buying process and after sales service? Any advice for a good Salesperson over there?

We are in the market for a new RS by June and will start shopping around soon but Brisbane is pretty limited with Renault Dealers.

Cory and Gus in Sales at Cricks Highway have been with the brand for many years (ex Bryan Burt). You should expect a good experience.

3 hours ago, Moosey said:

Cory and Gus in Sales at Cricks Highway have been with the brand for many years (ex Bryan Burt). You should expect a good experience.

Yep Gus was great for me when I bought my Clio. He owns a Meg and knows the brand well. I did most of the work over the phone, then put my personalised plates in a bag and caught the train down to collect the car. Gus picked me up from a local train station and had everything ready for me when I arrived. Although the car had been sitting a while and the battery was flat so I had to wait while they got a new one delivered and installed. Then all the warning lights were on because the battery had been removed so I got a demo RS280 to go to a restaurant while they dropped the car off at the service department to be reset. Then they drove my car to the restaurant for me.

James

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Moosey said:

Cheers mate.

When we ordered the Trophy off Ben at Brighton then had to cancel due to the move to Brisbane I think he said Crick's do all the deliverys for the Alpine when they send them Nth. I didn't get a name to deal with.

I have been to Metro to get wiper blades and walked around looking at stock for around 15 min and noone came out. As I was leaving I walked past the Hyundai part of the dealer and checked out the i30N. Within seconds a Salepserson was straight onto me and I couldn't get rid of him. haha

• Like 2