Hi! New Rs Owner. Clio 182 Cup In Adelaide

radiusAU

Hey guys / girls,

Just picked this little Clio up a couple of weeks ago. Needed some work but with new belts, rear rotors and bearings she's now running nicely up and down the hills. Most likely going to keep it stock (aside from any other vintage Elf stickers I can source) but looking forward to having something fun to drive over the summer. Already picked up plenty of tips that helped me with a dodgy AC servo gear so looking forward to meeting more of you nice people on here in the future!

30861465833_183b733968_b.jpg

31671298905_8530167483_b.jpg

Cheers

• Like 9

Welcome mate, nice looking 182.

There's at least one Williams in Aus that's been posted on OZRS before.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!! 182 Cups are fun :yes:

Thanks mate. Yup, even on a dodgy rear bearing. Probably wouldn't take that risk again though, I'd quite like to keep all 4 wheels attached to the corners!

The paint condition looks awesome

Surprisingly good. Only a couple of tiny rock chips on the drivers front quarter that have been decently colour matched. Photos in the ad did it a disservice. Probably a reason it sat on the market for so long (and the fact it needed belts and 100k service. RIP my wallet)

Dang - Had my eyes on that car! 

Will keep my eyes out for it at Christmas! FYI - I believe the Clio Williams lives in The Hills :)

Sorry to steal it from you! Give us a wave if you see me! 

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice RadiusAU. I was looking at that too but the photos definitely did it a disservice, that looks amazing in your photos. Good news for me is I've just picked up an iceberg silver 172 sport. Will post details in the newbie section when i get a decent photo of it. I'm located in Adelaide too and it would be great to get together with some other local owners.

Cheers

Tim

Very nice RadiusAU. I was looking at that too but the photos definitely did it a disservice, that looks amazing in your photos. Good news for me is I've just picked up an iceberg silver 172 sport. Will post details in the newbie section when i get a decent photo of it. I'm located in Adelaide too and it would be great to get together with some other local owners.

Cheers

Tim

Nice, they look good in silver. Give us a shout if you're around the city. Mine is going in for a little more work in the next week or so but after that she'll be back on the roads.

Nice, they look good in silver. Give us a shout if you're around the city. Mine is going in for a little more work in the next week or so but after that she'll be back on the roads.

Yeah mine is in for timing belt in just over a week so after that I'll be keen to give it a good run ☺

Edited by TEESEE