New to Renaults

Twisties

Hi I'm Twisties (I fat fingered my username :oops:) and I'm looking at getting my first Renault. After driving my dads Megane diesel around and liking how it drove I went and test drove a Megane RS225 and I am hooked, so much so that my WRX will be making way for the Renault. So once I have sold the WRX the hunt for an R26 will begin.

Welcome Twisties,

Ita a great forum, so much so that ex-owners still stay on posting!

Meggys are a great car and good value for what is still once of the best drivers hatches. Enjoy the hunt for a new ride and keep us updated with how you get on and any questions you have

Welcome - best of luck with the search!

Welcome Twisties,

Ita a great forum, so much so that ex-owners still stay on posting!

Meggys are a great car and good value for what is still once of the best drivers hatches. Enjoy the hunt for a new ride and keep us updated with how you get on and any questions you have

Is your 225 still for sale Chris???

Welcome mate. R26s are awesome. You'll love it!

Which rexy have you got?

Nice. Any pics of the previous rides?

Don't discount the 225 Cups as well - more hardass than the R26 plus a wider colour selection. My favourite is the limited edition F1 in Alpine Blue! Gorgeous 8)

Nice. Any pics of the previous rides?

Don't discount the 225 Cups as well - more hardass than the R26 plus a wider colour selection. My favourite is the limited edition F1 in Alpine Blue! Gorgeous 8)

I have a few pics, but I don't have internet access at home and I can't upload them from my work PC.

I'll be doing lots of homework over the next few weeks trying to figure what all the different models come with. Had a look at a Cup last night, and that was one of the cleanest 2nd hand cars I have ever seen. It just sucks that I will have to wait a while before I'll be ready to buy.

Haha nemz, can't blame the guy for having good taste on 225 models!

Twisties, there a few threads in the megane II section detailing the differences.

Shot you my number, happy to talk you through the model differences.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome aboard and hope you find one soon.

Test all electrics and feel free to get a heads up on anything that may need replacing/fixing, as that may factor into any offers you make.

Cheers,

WOLF

• 2 weeks later...