Gday :)

RNGTR

Gday Guys,

I currently Have a Renault Clio 172 that ive owned since January, fantastic little car for a the daily grind & the odd twisty road adventure ! Even if you cop it from mate's about your "girls" car!

:)

I've enjoyed owning it so much that im upgrading in the coming weeks to a 200 Cup Trophee :)

Enjoying the forum.

Rod

Welcome Rod and congrats on the new purchase.

You'll love the RS 200 - it's brilliant. I've had mine since January and it keeps getting better. Hope your ownership is as joyfull.

Don't worry about those comments - it's only a "girls' car" 'till they ride shotgun through some twisties :D

Thanks guys :)

The little 172 is sold already .... She goes to a new home on Saturday, but i'll be sure to tell the new owner of this place. :)

The 200 isnt set in stone yet, wifey has to give the go ahead of course!

But i'll be going shopping hopefully the next weekend I have off. Looking around they arent exactly thick on the ground, in Vic...

Don't let the wife decide what car you can get! :oops:

Enjoy the new beast when it arrives!!

• 1 year later...

UPDATE.

Just on 12 months since Ive posted here, since then Ive separated from my wife of 17 years, sold off all my Toys ( VE2 SS, Golf GTI.. to the ex Grrr... and the Clio ) and Im starting again....

So, I reckon I need a Nice 172 !

Wow, a lot happens in a year huh? Sorry to hear about all that :(

As for finding a nice 172, they keep popping up but you have to be quick to nab a good'un.

All the best.

Cheers, Dish.

Sure does Dish ! A year is a long time.

Having to sell off the toys due to the separation doesn't worry me too much, you can always buy em again :)

I possibly might be able to buy back my old 172.... Word is the owner wants out. So I'll be chasing that up over the coming weeks.

Picked up a nice BA XR6 Turbo as a daily the other day, 9 years old with just 69000 ks too....

Rod

Welcome back to the forum and the world of RS.

Don't forget to follow up a 200 if you find a good one. You won't be sorry.

• 2 months later...