definite VW convert...

bert

Hi guys,

quick hello :headbang:. Continuing the VW R32 theme, I've bought an R27 at a really good price before I've sold my MkV R32, so I've got two loverrly hatches in the garage for hopefully a very short time. Wife is gonna kill me :mrgreen:.

I had a new RS 172 in flame red back a few years now and have gone to Subaru and three VW's, so full circle and back close to where I started.

A longing for more simple, lightweight and chuckable motoring is the goal... and to not modify... must resist :drool:

Ohhh and it's Andrew, not Bert. Don't ask

Welcome! Pics of the beast please - was it the cheap white one in Melb? If so, I'm very jealous!

T'was 'that cheap one in Melbourne'.

No pics of the 'white one' as yet. Moving house and in-betweens. Will post some pics once settled in.

I'm moving from Melbourne CBD to Taylor Bay in between Lake Eildon and Alexandra. Great driving roads for a little hatch here.

Hi Andrew, (btw, Bert your ride?)

R27 + white + great price + driving roads = :yes: oh yeah.

Nce pick up and ...well...enjoy. But that seems a given.

Pics when you have them...i'm sure you can find a nice spot as a background.

Cheers, and welcome.

WOLF

Hi Wolf, bert was a previous ride... silly things you do on the internet :wanker:

Should hopefully have some nice new wheels for it in a couple of weeks hey wolf :wink:

and it's good to be back - thanks for the welcome :D

Hi Wolf, bert was a previous ride... silly things you do on the internet :wanker:

Should hopefully have some nice new wheels for it in a couple of weeks hey wolf :wink:

and it's good to be back - thanks for the welcome :D

As quick as i can - come for a DRIVE!!!... would so like to see the result. :hyper:

• 1 month later...