Clio Sport from Sydney

strife

welcome james .

look forward to seeing the beast on a run or meetup . watch out for the meggy guys though , they just want to street race :]

What colour's your wee beasty?

She's that red maroon metallic colour, it's not really as common as the silver afaik.

I'm still looking for a name for her.. shes an 2001 model, all stock at the moment running with just over 100k kms.

Slowly I plan to mod a few things here and there, but as far as I'm concerned she's quick enough.

She needs a name. Any suggestions?

6449052.jpg

^^^ you mean you were paying $1.65 for a loaf of bread?

Welcome to the forum! Catch you at a meet soon 8)

Ooooh - good point Chris.

I know of a "rouge" with a plate that started RUJ, a "ruby" with letters RTB (ruby the beautiful) and of course there's Mushu... the little red Dragyn.

The paint colour is correctly known as Flame Red, so something combustible could also seem appropriate.

Ah I see, something fiery then...

the plates are ASK-29N. When I bought the car, my mate was with me, after inspecting it I had a quiet word with him, I said to him, "What do you reckon, it looks all good, should we get this one?" to which he replied, "Dude, it's ASKing for it" lol.. ... Guess you had to be there. xD

Slowly I plan to mod a few things here and there, but as far as I'm concerned she's quick enough.

Cool, so your 20, admitted to doing 165km/h on 'your very own closed road' and then posted your number plates on an open forum...

I don't remember that lol ? ^^

And I don't mind posting my plates up.

Here she was today

6roilh.jpg