Hello

dylan.lindgren

Hey everyone,

I'm a proud owner of a 2005 model Renault Clio Sport 182, which I have had since January 2008. I've been a member on here pretty much since buying the car, but obviously haven't posted much. When I became a member I had a look through the threads, and strangely enough the former owner of my car was also posting here under the alias nickg. I haven't got any photos of my car handy, but found some old ones that nickg posted up so they are attached - the car hasn't really changed since I've owned it.

I race sprint karts, and was racing at Eastern Creek on a Saturday about a month ago and a guy came up and said he was involved in the running of this site, and that I should become a member. He was doing a drive day at the big Eastern Creek track. So here I am, and just thought I'd say hi!

Dylan.

WELCOME mate, good to hear you track your cars...

Check out the "Advanced Driving" section for future track days...

Would like to see more Clio's participate...

nah man I've never actually taken my car out on a track, I race sprint karts (im 96 in the photo below) and was racing in the Premier State Cup at Eastern Creek that weekend. I'd be definitely interested in a track day though.

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys.

Dylan.

3232310315_fc26b4b527.jpg

Welcome Dylan! Don't mind Joey - he sees the words "Renault" + "track" and can't help himself! There are a few members into karting on here too. Hope to see you at a social event soon!

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome to the forum D.

What more to say that hasn't been said... enjoy the ride.

When my boy's old enough, i may pick your brain about karting info if you're willing.

"til then, see you around the forum.

Cheers,

WOLF

...strangely enough the former owner of my car was also posting here under the alias nickg. I haven't got any photos of my car handy, but found some old ones that nickg posted up so they are attached - the car hasn't really changed since I've owned it.

...strangely enough the former owner of my car was also posting here under the alias nickg. I haven't got any photos of my car handy, but found some old ones that nickg posted up so they are attached - the car hasn't really changed since I've owned it.

Ha - I really need to read the whole thread before posting! The difficulty when you check in once a week...

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Certainly no regrets about buying the 182! I'll have to keep an eye out for the next meet you guys have, and try and get along to it.

When my boy's old enough, i may pick your brain about karting info if you're willing.

no worries. just let me know!

d.

Welcome to the forum Dylan. Nice to see another Karting fan. Looks like your right into it. Is that a leopard class kart your racing there ? looks water cooled.

Steve

Hey mate. Nah its a Rotax Max FR125. I race in Rotax Light.

D.