hi from greece

nikosier

Hi Nik,

Great pics and hello from down under. Good to see RS fans from other places on our lovely planet. Feel free to share some of your driving adventures or stories, as i'm very interested in knowing what the roads are like in Greece. Hopefully as nice as the pics i have seen of your country.

Cheers buddy,

Wolf.

i am from the wonderfull island crete...

the roads are good enough and you can have good time with your car.....

i have some videos in youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... arch_type=

Yia sou Niko!

I am from the wonderful island of Lefkas but have grown up in Melbourne since the age of 4. I drive a Clio 182 Cup. I have relatives in Crete but have never been there - would love to go so maybe on my next trip. I didn't know there was a Renault club in Greece, will check out your website - I am very excited to hear from people from the mother country! Also a Panathinaikos fan, hope you're not red :)

Welcome! Lovely Meggy & what an awesome forum sticker 8)

i am from the wonderfull island crete...

the roads are good enough and you can have good time with your car.....

i have some videos in youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... arch_type=

Yia sou Niko!

I am from the wonderful island of Lefkas but have grown up in Melbourne since the age of 4. I drive a Clio 182 Cup. I have relatives in Crete but have never been there - would love to go so maybe on my next trip. I didn't know there was a Renault club in Greece, will check out your website - I am very excited to hear from people from the mother country! Also a Panathinaikos fan, hope you're not red :)

geia soy xeno

xeno one is the best team in greece....and the hell is green of course... PAO....

my best friend is in melbourne and i talk with him 7-10 times per month through phone or msn..i wanted to came last december for wending moon (the seventh foto is in my wedding...the meggy looked fantastic that day...everybody looked the meggy and not me and my wife... :lol::lol::lol: )but my wife came pregnant and we decided to go some other time....

i hope when you came to send me a message so we can talk....

thank u all for you posts...

i will visit your site everyday when i am at my medical office.....(physikotherapist),....

i will post u more fotos when i am at work....

i hope we can exchange some ideas about our cars....and upgrading them...

now my car is 270 hp and 38kg torgue...quite well i think...

all these with a powersystem box , filter , milltek....

next step is bigger turbo and a better ecu and a new bigger intercooler

wish the best to everyone....and thank u for welcoming me at your site...

Nice to see our humble little community stretching its borders further and further, one country at a time :)

Welcome!!

My great grand father was Greek - that might surprise a few people who know me here!

• 1 month later...

Yasou Nikosier. Ime ellinas ! Apo tin Adelaida. But i will stick to english as my greek writing isnt fluent. My father just got back from Greece less than a week ago. And as per usual he does our head in telling us what a paradiso it is. He has a house about 150 metres from the beach in Potidea Chalkidiki Makedonia, proto pothi konta sti yefira. Ive been a there a few times. The beaches are fantastic !

Ive also been to Crete. When i was there i was in limbo and had no idea where to go. It was by chance i ended up there because to get to Saloniki by plane via Cech Republic Prague would have costed me 400 euros !! So i came across a cheaper deal via Crete first which only cost me around 100 euros ?? longer flight too. wtf ?? I cant remember what the name of the place is that I stayed at,(recommended by a friendly local ellina working at the airport), it was about an hour from Heraklion airport, tourist spot. It was crazy partying though, tourists everywhere, poms (english) especially were running amok ! :lol: I arrived at 7am in the morning, and walked down to the xorio (rubbish, broken glass, and drunks everywhere)and was welcomed by a local hotel and baraki owner, he gave me breakfast and gave me a quick tour around the place with his Harley :D He was a levendi ! He was 60 plus and could out drink everyone. I have photos of the place somewhere, if i find them i will try and post them up :)

In my time in Greece in 2006 and 2004 I had an eye out for Renault Sports and DID NOT come across one ! So to see your car and so many others there is a shock to me, and also a relief. Its fantastic to see there are Renault RS enthusiasts in Ellada. Excellent news.

Next time im in Greece i will let you know, maybe possible to meet, Crete is beautiful and so is Chalkidiki :wink: either location would be a good place to catch up.

There are a small handful of ellines on here. I generally refer to myself as a dinky di greek 8)

Welcome to the forum.

Na ise kala.

Stathis