NEWBIE!!!!

GOT225

Hey everyone,

Im mick i currently own a 07 Renault Megane 225 Sport F1 Edition. 3 door in blue

Used to have the plates 225F1 but now changed them to GOT225

live in Waitara which is next to hornsby in case u dont kno.

kind of new to the whole renault scene... but have been involved in the car scene/modifying for more cars and $$ then id care to remember..

will try and chuck some photos up of my car soon. new laptop = nothing on it yet..

peace.

Mick

Hey Welcome ... Great car you have mate ... Have a look in the social section... we are meeting up at Renault at Waitara in a few weeks for a big of a look at the new Clio 197 R27.

We know of your car ... i think you got a good one mate :wink:

Welcome! As Dom said get along to Waitara & meet the gang. Welcome to the club!

Cheers,

Alex

yeah i saw that i mite drop past seeing as its literally 30 seconds from my apartment... was my car owned by a past/forum member or just been seen around a little bit ?

Forum member mate ... dont worry it was all good.

I saw the car a few times in Parra ... very nice.

yea, the forge is a direct replacement for the factory, so no modifications really needed to fit it (you have to cut a bit of the black wind guides to fit it, but you can't tell unless u take off the front bumper and pull them out to look), if its shiny looking then its the forge as the factory cooler is a pretty dull in colour :)

then i guess it would seem i have a forge frountmount with out even realising... hahahahaha funny stuff.. do u know if there were any previous modifications done to it or if he upped the boost or anything..

so apart from this meetup at waitara renault do u guys have any regular meetups/cruises/etc

then i guess it would seem i have a forge frountmount with out even realising... hahahahaha funny stuff.. do u know if there were any previous modifications done to it or if he upped the boost or anything..

so apart from this meetup at waitara renault do u guys have any regular meetups/cruises/etc

these are the only 2 mods i know off

Welcome aboard Mick

Not many of these things have been tuned that we're not aware of. The Renault community is pretty tight-knit :)

Hope you find the forum interesting and of use. If you're planning to go down the modification road keep an eye out for a fellow called rasman, and another called RSTuner :wink:

I mean the car is a pretty good package from factory. spoke to my regular dyno tuner today bout it. found a power chip that should free up another 25kws and also buying a dump piece for the exhuast from the uk which doesnt affect the engine light as is matches factory settings, all in good time though. im visiting the uk and france in august so hopefully i can sneak a few pieces into my luggage :)

Welcome Mick and like Dom said hope to see you at Waitara in the next few weeks for a proper introduction...

Since your going to France, maybee you can do ALL of us a favour and stash a few additional pieces from K-TECH, like you said... Ill but you an additional luggage bag :wink:

Welcome aboard!

Is this Peter's old car?

Cheers, Dish.

I believe so! Peter Paps

Welcome GOT225, hope to see you next week at the Waitara meet :wink:

Congrats on the new car purchase - great colour!